Roblox Friend Requests

Discus and support Roblox Friend Requests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to add someone on Roblox (just Roblox since I'm on PC. Roblox doesn't show Xbox Names on PC) But they are on Xbox One and I'm on PC. How could I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skinny_454, May 3, 2020.

1. Skinny_454
    Skinny_454 Guest

Roblox Friend Requests

I want to add someone on Roblox (just Roblox since I'm on PC. Roblox doesn't show Xbox Names on PC) But they are on Xbox One and I'm on PC. How could I either: Find their Xbox Live and add them OR somehow they accept my request on Xbox. I don't think they've
    logged into Roblox on PC. They're always on Xbox One I think. They do have a PC, but I don't want to waste their time by getting them onto a PC just to log in and accept my request.

:)

Skinny_454, May 3, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Roblox Friend Requests

One way you could do this would be by installing the Xbox App on PC, and making a free Xbox Live account... If I am not mistaken, you can link your console accounts to the PC version (or at least you can link your PC account on console, it has been awhile
    since I have played Roblox.) After that, if you could message them and ask them what they're Xbox GT is you should be able to add them as a friend there and be able to communicate with them better.
  3. easy dozen Win User

Roblox Friend Requests

Hello! You could try getting the Xbox game bar on PC and adding your friends and contacting them on that. You can access Xbox game bar by pressing the Windows key and the “G” key at the same time
  4. Nano Donodidio Win User

Roblox Friend Requests

Friend list xbox and friend list pc are different, you just need to add them by their roblox name, not xbox name
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Roblox

Hello Maurizio,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you wanting to send and accept friend requests for Xbox live or is this something specifically within the game Roblox?

Check out this link to find information regarding adding Xbox friends and anything else related to Social Activity: Friends & Social Activity

For any questions on In-game features with Roblox,
    contact their support team.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Roblox account and Xbox One Account

HI, RedPrincesse,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are trying to use your Xbox Roblox account on your mobile device. I am happy to help and provide what I was able to find behind this issue. I saw steps on how to add friends from Xbox to PC; if you are having problems with the Mobile app, I would contact Roblox support and have them assist you on the issue with the mobile app on iPhone.

To add friends to Roblox Xbox Edition, follow these steps:

1. Select My games and applications from the Home Page.
    2. Click on See All > Apps > Microsoft Edge. You can do this from a PC and do not have to initiate from the console. Open your preferred web browser
    3. Log in to your Roblox account by typing Roblox into the search box.
    4. To submit a friend request, tap the Search icon in the upper right corner and enter your friend’s username.
    5. Please wait for a response. You may also add friends in-game, but the functionality varies per game.
    How to add Friends to your Roblox account on Xbox?

• To add friends the very first thing that you will have to do is ensure that you both are on the same game server. This applies to other platforms as well.
    • To make sure that you both are on the same server try to join in at the same time. This will increase the chances of you and your friend landing on the same server.
    • Now, wait for your friend at the spawn point in the game.
    • Simply go over to your friend and click on the RB button on your Xbox controller when you are next to their Roblox character.
    • After this, a menu should appear as a pop-up.
    • On the left of this menu, you will be able to find an ‘Add Friend’ option.
    • Once you click on this button the game will send your friend request notification.
    • All they have to do is simply accept the request and you will be able to view them as a friend.
    • Now, go over to the Roblox main menu and they should appear in the friend list.
    Alternatively, you can even do the following, however, this works only if both users have Xbox consoles:

• Search for your friend’s game tag in Xbox Friends.
    • Send them a request and wait for them to accept it.
    If you prefer via mobile and are having issues, then go here Then scroll down and click on Contact Us and connect with Roblox support team for further assistance.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered.
Thema:

Roblox Friend Requests

1. Roblox Friend Requests - Similar Threads - Roblox Friend Requests

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  5. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  6. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  7. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  8. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  9. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  10. Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY): Looking for kids only Minecraft and Roblox! Players that are 12 & under for my son who will be 9. Parent will always be nearby so gameplay will be supervised. He likes to play minecraft Survival...