Roblox Error Code 103 - Xbox One (Over 18 Account)

Discus and support Roblox Error Code 103 - Xbox One (Over 18 Account) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I am having the 'Error Code 103 - Unable to join game' on certain games and have tried the following; - Making a new over 18 account -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JLee_13, Nov 7, 2020.

1. JLee_13
    JLee_13 Guest

Hello there,

I am having the 'Error Code 103 - Unable to join game' on certain games and have tried the following;

- Making a new over 18 account

- Unistall Roblox and install after reset of Xbox

I can play the games with this error code on my Macbook but not on my Android or Apple tablets.

Send help :/

:)

JLee_13, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Ackis Win User

error code 103 Xbox

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/roblox-error-code-103/0fb52129-c2a7-4ca4-be40-74b82e92db0a

That might help? They're trying to play an over 13 game maybe?
  3. MUHAMMAD ZORAIZ ZULQ Win User

How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x]

Hey, give this a read, it might solve your problem: https://computerverge.com/roblox-error-code-103/
  4. SoRoSparrow Win User

Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

Good morning ShaelynS ymons,

Just to throw some information at you.

Roblox's 103 error code through Xbox
    This error comes a lot when Roblox's account is an under 13 rated account. Roblox has certain abilities you can do as an under 13, example, cannot use chat and unable to play certain games due to its content. Usually you'll get a warning sign if you're on the Pc/mobile version but you'll get an error 103 if the Roblox account is under 13. (If it's not to do with Roblox, it may be to do with your Microsoft family as previous commented by Francia)

A fix around this:
    For this attempt of a fix, you'll need to make a new account, over 13 to be able to access content. If you're under 13, you're unable to and should be advised to be on mobile / pc monitored by a parent.

I hope this fixes the issue,

Sparrow
  5. blueamcat Win User

Unavailable roblox games

6. ShaelynS ymons Win User

Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

Good morning ,

Just to throw some information at you.

Roblox's 103 error code through Xbox
    This error comes a lot when Roblox's account is an under 13 rated account. Roblox has certain abilities you can do as an under 13, example, cannot use chat and unable to play certain games due to its content. Usually you'll get a warning sign if you're on the Pc/mobile version but you'll get an error 103 if the Roblox account is under 13. (If it's not to do with Roblox, it may be to do with your Microsoft family as previous commented by Francia)

A fix around this:
    For this attempt of a fix, you'll need to make a new account, over 13 to be able to access content. If you're under 13, you're unable to and should be advised to be on mobile / pc monitored by a parent.

I hope this fixes the issue,

Sparrow
    Hi Sparrow

Thank you for your response.

I am an adult and the account is not an under 13-rated account. My account was set up under my own profile and not as a family member.

Thanks

Shaelyn
Thema:

1. Roblox Error Code 103 - Xbox One (Over 18 Account) - Similar Threads - Roblox Error Code

2. Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 0x80040904 appears: When i start roblox via Xbox, it opens, a white screen appears in the application and the roblox screensaver and then closes and error code 0x80040904 appears cd7c9300-5d9e-4d43-b761-d52b62732f80
  3. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  4. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  5. Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901: My roblox account that was linked to my xbox got banned and deleted and i cant get back in it, when i go back on roblox to log into another account it says error 901 and the only choice they get...
  6. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744
  7. error code 103 roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 103 roblox.: How do I fix the 103 error code in roblox the game says eligible for all ages i’m on xbox series x and i really want to play this game it’s called rainbow friends and i’m not sure how to fix the...
  8. I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103: ErrorCode 103 for roblox games It says unable to join the experience 344bc6e5-f51c-4ac9-8d3b-96f95bcb545b
  9. Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 901 on Xbox Series X - what family settings are required?: New Xbox Series X for Christmas - Yay! Roblox throwing error code 901 - Boo! Ordered Xbox Series X for my son for Christmas. Trying to get it set up for him so it is ready to go when he opens it...
  10. Roblox Error Code 116

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Error Code 116: Currently, I am trying to play a game on roblox but every time i try to play a game, it always says "error code 116" and tells me to turn my shared content on. I have tried dozens of things,...