Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again

Discus and support Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If i join a game in roblox then after about 10-20 seconds all players will be stuck in their position looping their animation after a little and im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by that guy who plays on, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again

If i join a game in roblox then after about 10-20 seconds all players will be stuck in their position looping their animation

after a little and im disconnected from the Server With a message saying

"Please check your internet and try again

(erorr code 277)"

I tried to uninstall roblox restart and reinstall but nothing changes

Tried to erase roblox data but it also doesnt work

cant connect to another network because i have only one router in my home

roblox works fine on my tablet so its not an internet problem

what else do i do

I cant upload a screenshot this sucker just says failed to upload

Device: xbox series x

:)

that guy who plays on, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can't log into Roblox on new Xbox

Hello Josh B, my name zahir a independent advisor.

Have you tried to reset the password?

Roblox error code 912 is the error code that occurs mostly when you try to link your account to Xbox, telling you that it is already linked. In some cases, the Roblox error code 912 is just considered a connectivity error. Roblox error code 912 happens when you link your Roblox account to more than one device or console. This error could be seen very often on Xbox One. This error code could be seen when you play Roblox

Cause of Roblox Error Code 912

Roblox error code 912 is typically caused by issues with the server connection. Here are some causes of this error:

Internet connectivity issues: The error may occur if there are problems with your internet connection. Slow or intermittent internet connectivity can cause the server connection to be disrupted, leading to the error.

Firewall settings: A firewall may be blocking the connection to the Roblox servers. If the firewall is blocking the connection, you may receive error code 912.

Browser cache: Your browser cache may be causing the error by storing outdated or corrupted data. So, deleting the browser cache can sometimes resolve the issue.

Antivirus software: Some antivirus software may interfere with the connection to Roblox servers. In such cases, temporarily disabling the antivirus software may resolve the issue.

Roblox server issues: The error may occur due to issues with Roblox servers. If the servers are down or facing maintenance, you may receive error code 912.

How to Fix Roblox Error Code 912?

Roblox error code 912 typically occurs when there is an issue with the server connection, which can happen for various reasons. Here are some steps that may help you fix this error:

1. Check your internet connection

Make sure your internet connection is stable and running smoothly.

You can try resetting your router or contacting your internet service provider if there are any issues with your internet connection.

2. Check your firewall settings

If you have a firewall installed on your computer, check to see if it is blocking Roblox.

You may need to add an exception for Roblox in your firewall settings to allow it to connect to the internet.

3. Clear your browser cache

Clearing your browser cache can help resolve issues with connecting to Roblox servers.

To do this, go to your browser settings and clear your browsing history and cache.

Clear the cache by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local storage.

4. Relink Xbox and Roblox accounts

Once you unlink your Xbox and Roblox accounts, relink your Roblox and Xbox accounts.

You could follow the below steps to unlink and relink your account with your Xbox One console.

Tap the X button on your Xbox One controller and then access the settings menu.

Next, select the account option, and then tap "UNLINK [Your Username]".

Finally, sign in with your Roblox account.

Then you could relink it to your Xbox Live account.

5. Try a different browser

If you are using a specific browser, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

6. Disable your antivirus software

Some antivirus software can interfere with the connection to Roblox servers.

Try disabling your antivirus software temporarily and see if that fixes the error.

7. Remove all the devices you have logged in to your Roblox account

You could remove all of the devices where you have logged in to your Roblox account.

For that, just log in to your Roblox account and disconnect all the devices.

Before you disconnect the devices, check that the Xbox One device is not appearing in the connected devices list.

8. Check the server status

Checking the server status remains the solution for many errors.

So, once, check if there is any issue on the server side.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. - AJ - Win User

Roblox error 277

Hi, The Xbox Guy! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with Roblox.

Not all devices use the same internet settings, protocols, or features, so even if your internet is working fine on other devices, there could still be some problems with your console's internet connection.

To clarify, are you experiencing similar disconnection issues on other online games?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. Michael0924 Win User

Error 002000 Solutions not working

I have the same problem so it must have happened since yesterday.

Please check your internet connection and try again. Please refer to error code 002000"
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet connection and try again later

6. Miczar Win User

Error - There was a problem checking your account privileges, please check your internet connection and try again later

1. Windows 10 Home, version 22H2
    [​IMG]

2. I have some type of error related to Teredo, after repairing it's all good
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again

1. Roblox Erorr code 277 please check your internet and try again - Similar Threads - Roblox Erorr code

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  5. I need help with my xbox / roblox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my xbox / roblox card: Hello anyone that reads this, I recently got a £20 xbox gift card and i redeemed the card on the site so I can get robux but unfortunately I dont use xbox so i dont kniw if there is going to be a...
  6. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  7. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  8. My points for my Roblox did not go in

in XBoX on Windows
    My points for my Roblox did not go in: My points for my Roblox are not going I got 300 points and I had 300 robux I met and I had 4,000 points in I don't know it all went e721349b-f6e3-4266-ac84-a86cb166ead1
  9. Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?: Hey,i made this question because i feel that it's something that doesn't need to be put to the side I think it's unfair that Roblox Use to have the feature were users could chat in game. I am...
  10. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In The Menu? 628dd28d-1908-4bec-9f0c-7266896b992d