Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

Discus and support Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeff E1, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Jeff E1
    Jeff E1 Guest

Hi,

So basically any time i launch it it loads for 5 seconds and immeaditly crashed. Sometimes if im lucky, it will get to the login screena and then crash. Ive diagnosed that its not a issue with my user profile,drivers or registry.

:)

Jeff E1, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Morning - MSFT Win User

Hello Jeff E1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  3. Morning - MSFT Win User

Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?

Hello Amanda Houet,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  4. ChipotlTurtle Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox Voice Chat

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. On mobile it works for me but not on the Microsoft Store edition of Roblox\..
  5. alexandermorkos Win User

Need help signing into Roblox

I can,t login to Roblox. I am logged in ok to Microsoft store. Roblox asking for a user name and password . I tried their web site to reset the password but never worked.
  6. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

Hello!, When I try to download Roblox it downloads at the start but then it takes me strait to the app and in the app its much laggyer.

Hello, Casey Jelinek

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Did you download the app from the official Roblox website? If so, what you're referring to is the installer provided by Roblox, and there's no way to bypass it. If you're not satisfied, please provide feedback to Roblox.

Additionally, you can also download Roblox from Microsoft Store, which doesn't need the installer. However, many users have recently reported that the latest version of Roblox from Microsoft Store is prone to crashes. If you encounter any issues, please also provide feedback to Roblox. Roblox is not developed by Microsoft, and Microsoft Store simply provides a download platform.

Contact Us – Roblox Support

Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
Thema:

1. Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Roblox doesn't Microsoft

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  5. I need help with my xbox / roblox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my xbox / roblox card: Hello anyone that reads this, I recently got a £20 xbox gift card and i redeemed the card on the site so I can get robux but unfortunately I dont use xbox so i dont kniw if there is going to be a...
  6. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  7. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  8. My points for my Roblox did not go in

in XBoX on Windows
    My points for my Roblox did not go in: My points for my Roblox are not going I got 300 points and I had 300 robux I met and I had 4,000 points in I don't know it all went e721349b-f6e3-4266-ac84-a86cb166ead1
  9. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  10. Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Roblox gift card doesn't show in„Redeem“section in Microsoft rewards: For some reason the Roblox gift card doesn't show in the Redeem section. d205270c-16ae-45dd-a457-db93c2369b4c