Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

Discus and support Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mny_paid, Jan 3, 2024.

1. mny_paid
    mny_paid Guest

As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the point. Whenever is have my G920 plugged in to my computer and I try to load up Roblox, it ends up crashing instantly; it is almost as if it doesn't even load its so fast. I've tried many things that other players with the same issue said that helped, such as uninstalling Oculus software (no one knows why it interferes with Roblox), but it still crashes. All I want to do is drive with my steering wheel in Roblox, as I've seen content creators do so. If someone can contact me about a fix for this bug, that would be great. Thanks for reading this and have a great day!

:)

mny_paid, Jan 3, 2024
  2. stonyBX Win User

I found that deleting Logitech G hub worked and stopped crashing roblox.

It may have something to do with logitech G hub being a 3rd party software and roblox anti virus.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mny_paid, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Please, open the Terminal window and type in: sfc /scannow

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Let me know if it works!
  4. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. DelphicPhoenix Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
  6. gazzmc Win User

G920 not working

Same issue. Logitech g920 on Xbox one
Thema:

1. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in. - Similar Threads - Roblox crashes Logitech

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  3. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  4. Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashing after 10-20 minutes due to fault in RobloxBetaPlayer.dll: Hello since the 9th of December 2023, I have been getting an issue with my Roblox Player (not the Microsoft app) where it would close without any warning after around 10-20 minutes of playtime,...
  5. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  6. My roblox kept crashing when I got my new pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox kept crashing when I got my new pc.: Recently, I got a new pc, a 'NVIDIAGT710' and I keep encountering issues with roblox. The player keeps crashing without an error message within a minute of joining the game. As for me, this is...
  7. Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.: I've been having performance issues for the past few months and decided to first run a quick scan which resulted in 0 threats found, afterwhich I ran the offline defender scan and wasn't able to...
  8. ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX KEEPS CRASHING ON MICROSOFT STORE: So, it's been three months since I factory rested my laptop then I tried to install Roblox. Roblox installed successfully. However, when I open it, it makes the Windows error sound effect and...
  9. 2023 Roblox Freeze and Crash?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2023 Roblox Freeze and Crash?: Hello Microsoft team or other users! I own a device of 15.6” Gaming Laptop NVIDIA RTX 2050 Whenever I play a Roblox game such as a replication of COD AKA Call of duty zombies. It seems to...
  10. Roblox keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing: Hello, I am a roblox player that has been trying to play roblox on the Microsoft version but when it opens in the login and sign up options it keeps crashing I have tried going to settings > apps...