roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s

Discus and support roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having trouble streaming roblox on the xbox series s but on my xbox one s I could stream it. I can open roblox but once I join a game it puts my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ��� ���� ��������, Jul 11, 2023.

1. roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s

Im having trouble streaming roblox on the xbox series s but on my xbox one s I could stream it. I can open roblox but once I join a game it puts my stream into a paused screen, and when I quit the roblox game to go back to the menu it shows the menu again. I need help fixing this issue

:)

��� ���� ��������, Jul 11, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝒸𝑜𝓃 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓁𝑒𝓎,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are trying to stream Roblox in your Xbox Series S and is unable to. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured that we are going to provide enough information on how to resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1.What streaming apps are you using in your Xbox Series S?

2. Are you able to stream other games in your Xbox Series S?

3. Is your account managed by parent or organizer under Xbox Family setting apps?

For the meantime, you may check the link below that outline how to stream on Xbox.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  5. Pat Ryan1 Win User

I can’t update, play, or remove Roblox from my Xbox console

how do i update roblox for xbox series s?
  6. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
Thema:

1. roblox cant be streamed on my xbox series s but it can on my xbox one s - Similar Threads - roblox cant streamed

2. i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant log into my roblox account, it just stays like this for more than 20 minutes: [img] i scan the qr code and it says its confirming my login on my other device but nothing happens for more than 20 minutes 46b24189-1e04-4747-a221-1493d272d115
  3. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  4. I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Windows Roblox in my Virtual Machine: Hello, so I created a VM (Windows 10) and im currently trying to install Roblox from the Microsoft store, the problem is I cant install it. When I press the install button, nothing happens....
  5. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815
  6. I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox: HI, when i try to play roblox on micorosft store when i try to use vc it doesnt work, the feature is enabled but when i enter a game it doesnt work. what do i do?...
  7. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  8. I cant download roblox microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download roblox microsoft: I had just updated roblox and now it won't install It says: Downloading..... it should say downloading [number of bytes]/[number of bytes] I have tried to reset the Microsoft Store but it...
  9. I cant stream games on roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream games on roblox.: I can stream on roblox but everytime i try to load into a game, it freezes the stream and puts up a black screen. You can hear audio but theres no visuals or anything. Help would be greatly...
  10. Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i get in my roblox account without it saying error code 901: My roblox account that was linked to my xbox got banned and deleted and i cant get back in it, when i go back on roblox to log into another account it says error 901 and the only choice they get...