ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

Discus and support ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dhyan patel1, Sep 20, 2023.

1. dhyan patel1
    dhyan patel1 Guest

When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player.

I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card.

:)

dhyan patel1, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi dhyan patel1

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your Roblox game not opening on Microsoft Store. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options on this for us to move forward.

We just want to set your proper expectations that this is happening on a game specific issue within Roblox that is unable to open on Microsoft Store and as well as this is a known issue as well for some users too.

So, for now. Since this is unable to open on the Microsoft Store, what we can do is to try to download the Roblox App or Game directly to their website.

You can refer onto this link where to install and download Roblox :

And in addition, since this is a known issue for now on other users as well, you can also do try to reach out for the Roblox Support for additional information as well to ask for some questions that you need to know. You can refer onto this link for the Roblox Support :

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Roblox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Mike

Are you not able to see a pop-up that says "open in roblox" or "this website wants to open this link in a third party app"?

Also, where did you downloaded the roblox app?
    Via Microsoft store or using the .exe installer available on roblox website?
  4. Jason roy2 Win User

Can india 999 INR gift card work for robux

I am not sure what you mean, in my microsoft store roblox app I have to open the ingame store in order to buy, there it shows in USD, but the xbox cards in the store show in INR
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Help with refunding robux for xbox

download roblox from the microsoft store, log in and then it should transfer to your roblox account then you can log back into your normal roblox app or site.
  6. janis namejs Win User

You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

From the Roblox browser there isn't a option to use microsoft giftards. Only from the microsoft store Roblox app, well atleast It was an option, but now It isn't
Thema:

1. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open - Similar Threads - ROBLOX app Microsoft

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored....
  3. My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft Apps are not working on my PC, and I want to download the Roblox Microsoft...: but other Microsoft apps are working like Microsoft Edge, Settings, ETC. 0644f333-db2a-436f-9fd9-fa9a7e0a2bf8
  4. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  5. What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if you bought the robux from the Microsoft website but you don’t have the roblox app?: I bought $4.99 - 400 robux and I thought they will give us a code but they didn’t and I don’t have the roblox app. And I want to refund it but it was declined and it got declined. I would like a...
  6. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store not working: Very self explanatory, the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store on my computer does not open. And the ROBLOX Player is stuck in an install loop. I previously contacted ROBLOX Support and everything...
  7. The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Roblox Microsoft Store App keeps shutting down.: After 15 seconds of loading into a game I lose control of everything, I can't move my character, and the game just freezes up. I searched up how to fix my problem but nothing is helping. I tried...
  8. Roblox Microsoft app starts for a few seconds then crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Microsoft app starts for a few seconds then crashes.: Tried uninstalling it, reset it, didnt work. My legacy roblox also doesnt work so this app is the only one i can play roblox on:/ b3c18b3a-bf86-4261-b20b-d82c4a91c577
  9. ROBLOX Crashes 10-15 Seconds after startup (Roblox Microsoft App)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX Crashes 10-15 Seconds after startup (Roblox Microsoft App): I have followed all the steps ive seen, ive done all powershell commands, deleted my temp folder, updated my pc, restarted mc store, etc. Everything I have done, DOES. NOT. WORK. I have...
  10. In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Store, Roblox app, I cannot find the play button, it says I owned it but I do...: [img] [img] If you are wondering if I have it in my App, I do not, when I went to the library, there is no Roblox app in it. When I went to App in setting, there is no Roblox in it. I inputted...