Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...

Discus and support Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Então eu criei uma conta xbox live americana e fui comprar alguns jogos eu comprei o rise of the tomb raider e vi que tinha suporte ao português... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Washi0001, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Washi0001
    Washi0001 Guest

Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360 bug idioma[Translation-Rise of the tomb raider Xbox 360...

Então eu criei uma conta xbox live americana e fui comprar alguns jogos eu comprei o rise of the tomb raider e vi que tinha suporte ao português brasileiro eu baixei o jogo fiz atualização e quando fui iniciar o jogo ele estava em inglês até ai tudo bem
    depois eu fui até as opções para colocar em português mas não tem essa opção de português tem algumas outras línguas mas não o português eu desinstalei a atualização e atualizei de novo mas nada do português mudei de conta e nada agora estou tentando baixar
    de novo o jogo provavelmente não vai funcionar mas não custa tentar se alguém tiver alguma ideia do que pode ser me fala por favor

[Translation-So I created an american xbox live account and went to buy some games I bought the rise of the tomb raider and saw that i had support for the Brazilian Portuguese I downloaded the game I did update and when I went to start the game it
    was in English until then all right after I went up to the options to put in Portuguese but do not have this option of Portuguese has some other languages but not the Portuguese I uninstalled the update and updated again but nothing of the Portuguese changed
    account and nothing now I'm trying to download again the game probably not it will work but it doesn't cost to try if anyone has any idea what might be tells me please]

:)

Washi0001, Dec 28, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: