Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10)

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've recently finished the game on survivor difficulty, and have an in game progress of 100%, how ever the associated achievements have not popped. On... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 01boxer, Aug 5, 2018.

1. 01boxer
    01boxer Guest

I've recently finished the game on survivor difficulty, and have an in game progress of 100%, how ever the associated achievements have not popped. On the Xbox.com site it only show a game progress of 9%. How can I get my actual in game progress to sync
    with the cloud, and presumably unlock the missing achievements? I'm playing on Windows 10. I've tried all combinations of logging in/out saving off line and reconnecting, deleteing locla saves and re syncing.

:)

01boxer, Aug 5, 2018
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time

N7 Gh0stz, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Dreben
    Dreben Guest

Hello, I have the same problem in other games, please check this solution. For me, it not help, but usually a problem with it.

First of all open Services Manager using services.msc command in RUN dialog box / search box.

2. Now scroll down and look for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry service.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Progress % not updating (Win10) [​IMG]

Double-click on the entry and make sure "Automatic" is selected in Startup type drop-down box.

If its not set to Automatic, change the startup type to Automatic and click on Apply button. Now click on Start button to immediately start the service.

Dreben, Aug 5, 2018
  5. 01boxer
    01boxer Guest
    Hey, thanks for your reply! Yes, this service is running and has been stopped and restarted.

I have also uninstalled the game, ran "wsreset" and reinstalled from the Windows Store. Should have mentioned these also, but was late while posting

01boxer, Aug 5, 2018
  6. Dreben
    Dreben Guest
    But these actions do not help?

Dreben, Aug 5, 2018
  7. 01boxer
    01boxer Guest
    They did not, no.

I have been researching whether it is possible to delete the cloud save, based on xbox.xom showing only 9% game completion, so I could re sync up to the cloud instead of down from the cloud. Of course if the game if bugged, I might just be uploading bad
    data again anyway.

01boxer, Aug 5, 2018
  8. Dreben
    Dreben Guest

I think the problem does not in save data, i have this problem in three games, Forza Motorsport 7, Gears of War 4 and Absolute Drift Zen Edition, in GoW4 and FM7 not update tracking, in Absolute drift i cannot unlock any achievements.

Dreben, Aug 5, 2018
  9. Dreben
    Dreben Guest
    Hello

You still not solved this problem?

Dreben, Aug 8, 2018
  10. 01boxer
    01boxer Guest
    Hi,

I have run every type of update available for Win10 since my last post, but nothing has resolved. To my knowledge this is the only game on Win10 this is happening to, and it stills allows me to unlock other non game progress related achievements, but still
    nothing for completion or completion on survivor difficulty. Xbox.com also still shows only 9% progress into the game, which I'm sure has to be related, based on what is not unlocking.

Still looking at it when I have time, if I find the answer I will post it here, but it could be a unsolvable bug.

Any progress with your issues?

01boxer, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: