Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition - Remnant DLC Missing

Discus and support Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition - Remnant DLC Missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I am posting here because I recently had an issue purchasing the Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition on the xbox store. I contacted Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SeiferDie, Jan 6, 2016.

1. SeiferDie
    SeiferDie Guest

Hi! I am posting here because I recently had an issue purchasing the Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition on the xbox store. I contacted Microsoft support and have tried everything they requested I should do. I went to the Square Enix forums and I wasn't
    able to find the solution either.

I have checked the internet and others are experiencing the same issue. After doing some digging I discovered that this was originally a pre-order bonus. This has lead me to believe that Microsoft made a mistake by listing it as included on their description
    page for the game when in fact it is unobtainable.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE

Microsoft support suggested that I should post on here to see I can get this resolve since I just want what I paid for.

:)

SeiferDie, Jan 6, 2016
  2. xXBrokinXx
    xXBrokinXx Guest
    Missing Remnant Pack

Missing Remnant pack with my Rise of the Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe purchase

xXBrokinXx, Jan 6, 2016
  3. No Remnant Resistance Pack again.

Hello.

I previous pre-purchased package edition of Rise of Tomb Raider. Later I realized that package edition IS NOT provided with bonus package, ie.Remnant resistance.

I found 33% gold discount for Deluxe edition today, so I purchased deluxe edition again in order to get Remnant resistance along with Season pass. Although description for Deluxe edition indicates that it includes Remnant resistance, I still do not get Remnant
    resistance pack. Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition - Remnant DLC Missing :(

So I report here for some assitance. thank you in advance.

Algo Paco XBOX, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there SeiferDie!

Codes are sent out 7-10 days after the date of purchase, although I do believe the Remnant pack was only offered via pre-order. Keep an eye out for communication via Xbox Live Messaging and if you don't receive any messaging by the end of the 10 create a
    new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Jan 7, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: