Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

Discus and support Rise of Nations campaign progress lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fee-bee, May 6, 2018.

1. fee-bee
    fee-bee Guest

Hello,

For some time I've been playing a Rise of Nations Extended Edition campaign on Microsoft Xbox app on my Surface Pro, using Windows 10. A day ago the game crashed when I was near to completing capture of another nation but when I reloaded the app I was taken
    back to the beginning of that session - so the progress I'd made had been lost. I therefore tried to load the 'autosave' game that was available on the 'load game' button but this was a really old point from a month or so ago. Since then I've been unable to
    get back to the point I'd reached in the campaign - all progress seems to have been lost and I cannot find where this would have been saved.

I don't really understand where the progress point is saved as there's no trace on my PC of Rise of Nations software and the games in the 'load game' area are mainly ones I've saved - I don't understand the point of saving a game myself if it's supposed
    to be saved automatically. I cannot see where the game point would be saved in my Microsoft / Xbox account either. It's really frustrating as I seem to have lost hours of game progress. Please can someone help me restore back to the latest point? Thanks

:)

fee-bee, May 6, 2018
  2. help finding a game

What you're after will be Rise of Nations at that point, Gamefreak : )

ChainSmokingBob, May 6, 2018
  3. Lost Campaign Progress?!!

If you have still not found a solution try to contact one of the epic games employees via twitter. Try @epiccog, @gearsviking or @raczilla. Good luck

XsobervisionX, May 6, 2018
  4. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost

Hi there.

Sorry to hear about the loss of game time, unfortunately there would be no way to recover unsaved data in any way.

In this scenario you will need to play the game like before to make that progress once again.

We do wish you the best with that and hope you still enjoy the time spent playing as much as you did the first time!

Mister Getafix, May 6, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Hi there.

Sorry to hear about the loss of game time, unfortunately there would be no way to recover unsaved data in any way.

In this scenario you will need to play the game like before to make that progress once again.

We do wish you the best with that and hope you still enjoy the time spent playing as much as you did the first time!
  6. XsobervisionX Win User

Lost Campaign Progress?!!

If you have still not found a solution try to contact one of the epic games employees via twitter. Try @epiccog, @gearsviking or @raczilla. Good luck
  7. malabestia 666 Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

Whitewing12, yours ia a different issue, I completed one chapter offline and when the entire campaign was done I got no armor at all on waypoint, but you have a shortcut as you really have done all the campaign in legendary. Just play online the same chapters
    you played offline, but not all the chapter, you can load the last rally point available, much faster and you will have the armor as I have it. And the 117 emblem.
  8. whitewing12 Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

Having the same problem.I completed the game on legendary solo and found all the terminals(I was off line at the time)than when I finally got my live back my campaign stats said done on legendary but it still have not gave me the legendary armor(I do have
    the lone wolf achievement)both commendation and waypoint says the highest I completed it was normal and all I want is the legendary(master chief) armor so I guest it was because I was offline but now it really sounds like a annoying game bug.
  9. Vixly Win User

Campaign Progress Lost

This happened to me a couple times in Reach near the end... From what I understood from 343i ignoring me is that they wont fix it. I just replayed the Campaign or got a buddy to load up the mission I needed.
Thema:

1. Rise of Nations campaign progress lost - Similar Threads - Rise Nations campaign

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?: All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else? 3e47a66f-b859-4e51-b4ed-3bddc6cd08a8
  4. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  7. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  8. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  9. Rise of Nations Extended Edition can be open source

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition can be open source: Having ascertained that RoN:EE has 10000 bugs and other problems and that neither Microsoft nor Big Huge nor anyone else wants to fix them, here I call for the game to be released open source,...
  10. Rise of nation will not load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of nation will not load.: I have game pass ultimate with a fully updated windows 10. I downloaded and loaded Rise of Nations Extended Edition and played it once. When I tried to load it later it would not load. I have...