Rise of nation will not load.

Discus and support Rise of nation will not load. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate with a fully updated windows 10. I downloaded and loaded Rise of Nations Extended Edition and played it once. When I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Emaul50, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Emaul50
    Emaul50 Guest

I have game pass ultimate with a fully updated windows 10. I downloaded and loaded Rise of Nations Extended Edition and played it once. When I tried to load it later it would not load. I have uninstalled it and re installed it. I even installed it on another
    computer and it worked. What can i do now?

:)

Emaul50, Dec 4, 2020
  2. skywarn27 Win User

Rise of nations

They are finally aware of this after i had to spend an hour+ with support.
  3. Jay O. Win User

Rise of Nations

it's nice game, but you contacted wrong forum. try another mouse.

:)
  4. Mukhtar786 Win User

Rise of nations

i have the same issue i posted somewhere previoulsy it was working previously its been down for a while let me know if and how u get it working ,this game is unique a fix asap
  5. Jay_answers Win User

Rise of nations

My guess is the server of the game might be down, and not xbox live itself. You mentioned that two different players on two different are facing similar issues.

The game will probably have some sort of reporting mechanism. Hopefully you have already sent the report. I tried to see if there is any dedicated server status page for the game but, no such thing. The publisher is Microsoft so a separate server status usually does not exist.

So, really, there is nothing to do but wait while they fix it.
  6. tyjb Win User

Rise of nations

We have the same issue here in Australia.

My friend and I bought two Xbox for PC subscriptions under the impression Rise of Nations was included and we are unable to play since 25th of July.

"Rise of Nations: Extended Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

I uninstalled RON only to fin d I cannot re-install it. The game page says "Included with Game Pass" then Buy now: $29.95

[​IMG]

Any word from the Xbox team on this?

Kind regards

Ty
Thema:

1. Rise of nation will not load. - Similar Threads - Rise nation load

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?: All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else? 3e47a66f-b859-4e51-b4ed-3bddc6cd08a8
  4. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  7. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  8. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  9. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas: Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report...
  10. Rise of Nations Extended Edition can be open source

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of Nations Extended Edition can be open source: Having ascertained that RoN:EE has 10000 bugs and other problems and that neither Microsoft nor Big Huge nor anyone else wants to fix them, here I call for the game to be released open source,...