Right trigger won't work in metal gear solid 5 only..

Discus and support Right trigger won't work in metal gear solid 5 only.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having this type of issue in metal gear solid ground zero, the game works fine just the right trigger won't work period in game, in the main menu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skutpwns, Apr 12, 2014.

1. skutpwns
    skutpwns Guest

I'm having this type of issue in metal gear solid ground zero, the game works fine just the right trigger won't work period in game, in the main menu it works and all other games fine.. but once the game starts and I'm walking around I can't use right trigger
    to shoot or use in-game menus to switch from map to files... please anyone have a similar issue or fix for this? Already updated the controller with zero help and even returned game for another copy.

:)

skutpwns, Apr 12, 2014
  2. NxExWxMxAxN
    NxExWxMxAxN Guest
    orginal xbox freezing

I have an original Xbox 360 and I just got metal gear solid 5 and when I startup the game up within the first few minutes the screen goes black and I cannot do anything but I have tried older games and dvd's and they will still work and I got a different
    metal solid 5 and still does the same thing. have any ideas why it won't play metal gear solid 5 ?

NxExWxMxAxN, Apr 12, 2014
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Right trigger won't work in metal gear solid 5 only..

Have you tried changing controller layout in game.

maybe try a hard reset see if that helps.

very strange for this to be happen

MessiahBrowny, Apr 12, 2014
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Have you tried changing controller layout in game.

maybe try a hard reset see if that helps.

very strange for this to be happen
  6. skutpwns Win User

Controller Issues

I'm having this type of issue in metal gear solid ground zero, the game works fine just the right trigger won't work period in game, in the main menu it works and all other games fine.. but once the game starts and I'm walking around I can't use right trigger
    to shoot or use in-game menus to switch from map to files... please anyone have a similar issue or fix for this? Already updated the controller with zero help and even returned game for another copy.
  7. skutpwns Win User

Controller randomly does not work in game

8. John Dowding Win User
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!

Metal Gear Solid 5 The phantom Pain
Thema:

1. Right trigger won't work in metal gear solid 5 only.. - Similar Threads - Right trigger won't

2. Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...: I can't play call of duty anymore 22e89921-df68-4b49-96e6-70d5ec7e102e
  3. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  4. Xbox controller right trigger always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right trigger always on: I play games on PC running Win11. I buy all my games through Steam. Recently in driving games the cars were accelerating by themselves. I reset the keybinds to default, Purchased a new Xbox...
  5. The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?: I have been using a busted up and broken old wired offbrand 360 controller for most of my time playing on Gamepass games using the web browser, however upon ordering a new controller designed for...
  6. Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick: I just got an elite series 2 core, however if my left trigger is locked to the shortest value, and I move the right stick, the trigger will stop working. 671e9ca8-65b3-4d56-9c6e-9c621f9e646a
  7. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive: hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app ,...
  8. right joystick triggers LT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    right joystick triggers LT: whenever i move my right joystick up it activates an input on the left trigger. i have a wired controller and it has the latest update. i’ve been searching for a while but can’t find anything...
  9. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller: Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller aa38d959-03ea-4297-9cc9-d5264f1adc9b
  10. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201b I have also tried other...