Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick.

Discus and support Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while now, when I press R2 on my controller the game performs an action as if the left stick was moved forward. I've had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbdelKharij, Aug 22, 2020.

1. AbdelKharij
    AbdelKharij Guest

I've had this problem for a while now, when I press R2 on my controller the game performs an action as if the left stick was moved forward. I've had this happen in all the games I've played with this controller. I tried resetting the controller but that
    still didn't work.

:)

AbdelKharij, Aug 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One S menu issue

To clarify, how are you attempting to navigate? Have you used the D pad, the left joystick, or the left and right triggers?
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

right joystick triggers LT

Hi Bebbles 3439,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. Lavenia A. Win User

right joystick triggers LT

Hi Bebbles 3439,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I am aware that you are experiencing issues with your wired controller, which causes the left trigger to activate whenever you move the right joystick upward. Let us work on this together.

• Please let me know whether this happens only with a certain app or whether it happens with all games and apps open.

Kindly try the following steps below to troubleshoot the problem.

Power cycle your controller.

Many controller issues can be resolved by putting the controller through a complete power cycle. To power cycle your controller:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button  again to turn the controller back on.

You may find other solutions from this article, Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support.

I hope to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  5. Orzlar-BB941406-F404 Win User

Left Trigger Doing Right Trigger Functions?

sounds like when it was refurbished they connected the left trigger to 2 outputs on the board in the controller
  6. ASadFacedKlown Win User

Changing Netflix Accounts (Help!)

Use the left joystick and do the code. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up.
Thema:

1. Right Trigger effects the Left Joystick. - Similar Threads - Right Trigger effects

2. Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my right trigger loose. I came back from work the other day and my trigger had no...: I can't play call of duty anymore 22e89921-df68-4b49-96e6-70d5ec7e102e
  3. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  4. Xbox controller right trigger always on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller right trigger always on: I play games on PC running Win11. I buy all my games through Steam. Recently in driving games the cars were accelerating by themselves. I reset the keybinds to default, Purchased a new Xbox...
  5. The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?: I have been using a busted up and broken old wired offbrand 360 controller for most of my time playing on Gamepass games using the web browser, however upon ordering a new controller designed for...
  6. Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick: I just got an elite series 2 core, however if my left trigger is locked to the shortest value, and I move the right stick, the trigger will stop working. 671e9ca8-65b3-4d56-9c6e-9c621f9e646a
  7. elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite 2 controller right trigger faulty sensitive: hi there. so i bought my first elite 2 controller to use on my pc ,and i was so excited untill. im usualy play racing games , the problem is When i pull right trigger half the way , in test app ,...
  8. right joystick triggers LT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    right joystick triggers LT: whenever i move my right joystick up it activates an input on the left trigger. i have a wired controller and it has the latest update. i’ve been searching for a while but can’t find anything...
  9. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller: Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller aa38d959-03ea-4297-9cc9-d5264f1adc9b
  10. Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right and left triggers on my xbox controller will move my mouse curser right and left: I have tried the fix in this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse-on-windows-10/b0400895-3ae0-449e-8b34-e227d3cc201b I have also tried other...