Right joystick not working in remote play.

Discus and support Right joystick not working in remote play. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spadetheape, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Right joystick not working in remote play.

So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works when I press down on it, but not when I try to look around. The odd thing is, when I press my right and left triggers, instead of aiming and shooting, it'll look left and right and up and down. Like I'll hold down the trigger and it'll start looking left, and when I release it it'll just start looking right. And vice versa for the other trigger. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do to fix this

submitted by /u/Spadetheape
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spadetheape, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Gavin.Williams Win User

Accelerometer in future controllers.

Yeah right, I didn't know that they were used in PlayStation controllers. I'll have to try to find a PS to try it out. On my remote it works really, really well, it's accurate and it's as simple as point and click. I'm always shaking my remote to activate
    it because it's absolutely superior to using the buttons. It's not like using the joystick to aim is great or anything, it's pretty bad.
  3. Fish Head Soup Win User

minecraft right joystick will not work

Mee too.......for some reason this weekend all my settings went to "0" on their own. I noticed it when I start the actual game and everything went "dark". After some panicking I went to settings and everything was set to zero.......clicked it to put everything
    at "default" and it fixed everything. Musta glitched or somethin.
  4. WolfiesDen360 Win User

That is the solution. It happened to me a couple times. If the sensitivity is set to 0 it will prevent you from looking around and only strafing side to side or walking fore/aft.
  5. themann2488 Win User

go into your settings and check for the sensitivity setting they bug out alot and will drop to zero and will cause that problem.
  6. Pirarre Miller Win User

Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

I have bought a new controller, tried different batteries in both controllers, reset the console deleting everything and the issue is still there.

The issue started when I downloaded and started to play COD MW5. The game started and I had no functionality in the right joystick. I went to the dashboard and the right joystick still didn’t work. I tested all the buttons on the controller and they all registered, including the right joystick.

I attempted to play Diablo this morning and noticed during game play and the menus, the right joystick did not work. However if I paused the game, I was able to turn my character around by using the right joystick.

I sent my console in for repair about a week ago for the same exact issue. I get it back this past Monday and issue is still there. They didn’t send me a refurbish unit because I recorded my serial number before I shipped it off and it’s the same console. I called Microsoft to see what exactly the issue was and nobody will tell you.

This is horrible to have a game system that cost this much money for not even a month and already having issues.
Thema:

Right joystick not working in remote play.

1. Right joystick not working in remote play. - Similar Threads - Right joystick working

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  4. My right joystick on my Xbox controller is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My right joystick on my Xbox controller is not working: I've tried everything. I've tried the button test, it could read it, but then when I went out, it didn't work. Please can somebody help. efbe307d-c0ad-4c10-b08f-433167d5832a
  5. Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?: I have a Xbox X that I purchased brand new in January of this year. A few weeks ago I went to play call of duty and noticed that the right joystick was not working. The issue was that, the...
  6. Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick: I just got an elite series 2 core, however if my left trigger is locked to the shortest value, and I move the right stick, the trigger will stop working. 671e9ca8-65b3-4d56-9c6e-9c621f9e646a
  7. white standard controller right joystick not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    white standard controller right joystick not working: Hi I got a white standard controller with my Xbox X, but the right Joy stick isn’t working. I can’t find it with out opening the controller. How else can I reset the ball the joystick rotates on?...
  8. The button to my right joystick just does not work it also sound different to my right

in XBoX Accessibility
    The button to my right joystick just does not work it also sound different to my right: My right joystick for my Xbox series s controller suddenly just stopped working it moves but when I press it does not work I tested on a game pad tester it still does not work it it was working...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...: Recently purchased an Xbox series X controller, along with the Xbox game pass ultimate to try out cloud gaming on my phone. The controller's input works perfectly fine when connected via...
  10. All my Controllers' right joystick won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Controllers' right joystick won't work: I was playing a game when all of a sudden the screen glitches out for a second. After that, my right joystick stopped working. So I tried my other controller. But it too had the same problem. All...