Right and left click problem

Discus and support Right and left click problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft whenever i use my right click and left click on my mouse the left click doesn't work and its not the mouse because iv tried 2 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tom Lock, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Tom Lock
    Tom Lock Guest

Hello Microsoft whenever i use my right click and left click on my mouse the left click doesn't work and its not the mouse because iv tried 2 different mouses it doest work on any other game and im struggling to find out what the cause of it is can you help me

:)

Tom Lock, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Tom! I'm more than happy to help you out!

If i may ask, have you tried using both wired and wireless mouse to see if it works?

Please try to do the following workarounds:

1. Run the Windows Troubleshooter

Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot, or select the Find troubleshooters shortcut at the end of this topic.
    Select the type of troubleshooting you want to do, then select Run the troubleshooter.

2. Update your mouse drivers & USB drivers

3. Run SFC and DISM

Press the Windows + R key to open Run.
    Type cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run Command as Administrator.
    Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
    Once the sfc process completes, type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press enter to run the DISM restore health command.
    Restart your PC once the process completes.

To learn more about this, I have provided you the link below:

https://www.technewstoday.com/mouse-clicks-not-registering/

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Dericka Win User

Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to restart your PC and try it once more? Thanks!
  4. SocialSquare5 Win User

Changing Netflix Accounts (Help!)

ive just had same problem, i click restart then did the up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,up,up,up,up and it work thankyou.
  5. DawoodAlturiman Win User

Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work

I've used another mouse on my xbox and found out that its the same result, Using it on pc works normally so i know its from the xbox now
  6. DawoodAlturiman Win User

Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work

I have, Still dosent work sadly
Thema:

1. Right and left click problem - Similar Threads - Right left click

2. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  3. It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...

in XBoX on Windows
    It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much,...: It's not my controller s, I've bought new ones, my axis from left to right swings too much, it's happening in my games and everywhere else, how do I fix it? I think it is my console...
  4. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  5. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  6. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  7. I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right...: I’m playing blox fruit on roblox and I used to be able to left click while holding right click but now for some reason whenever I hold right click and try to tap left click it won’t do anything...
  8. Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work: I use a Glorious model o and whenever i hold left click, right click dosent work and vice versa. I use a Xbox series x d4f2d12f-6f65-4f96-8570-b5ab90193e39
  9. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in XBoX Games and Apps
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left...
  10. Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click

in XBoX on Windows
    Bing gaming mouse right click instead of left click: When ever I use my mouse on Microsoft bing it right clicks to select something instead of left clicking on my gaming mouse? daf62e5f-c8c1-49e3-96b0-9d7a89ab6ac2