right analogue stick -> not controller drift & cant find help anywhere

Discus and support right analogue stick -> not controller drift & cant find help anywhere in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so my controller doesnt callibrate that i'm moving it to the right. it isn't controller drift as the stick stays still. on xbox accessories i can move... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tbxd, Apr 14, 2020.

1. tbxd
    tbxd Guest

so my controller doesnt callibrate that i'm moving it to the right. it isn't controller drift as the stick stays still. on xbox accessories i can move the stick to the left, up and down direction but it doesnt pick up when i move it to the right. does
    anyone know how to fix this?

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tbxd,

Thanks for reaching the forums. As you have two posts on the issue I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forum guidelines
    when creating posts.

14) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance
    and thought.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. slangille Win User

Auto scrolling

Have you tried using a different controller as there may be a bit of analogue stick drift happening where it would be making it seem like the controller is moving to the right?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Right analogue stick (NOT CONTROLLER DRIFT)

Hi Tbxd,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with right analog stick. Does the analog stick work in a game or anything going right? If it does try updating the controller. If it doesn't may want to think on a repair if new, or
    replacement if older controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Borderlands 3 character continually tracks to the right when I'm trying to be stationary.

Is this ONLY happening in Borderlands 3, or are other games also having that issue?

Also is the character "stepping sideways" (i.e. the left analogue stick is drifting to the right), or is the character "turning their head" (i.e. the right stick is drifting to the right)?
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Borderlands 3 character continually tracks to the right when I'm trying to be stationary.

What is the fix?
    This sounds like stick drift, if it's only happening on Borderlands 3, then it's likely just a slight amount of stick drift. Have a look in the Borderlands 3 controller settings, and see if you can adjust the 'Dead Zones' for the analogue sticks, that should
    help temporarily.

But ultimately for stick drift, there's no easy/quick fix, because it's a hardware issue and not a software issue. If your controller is still under warranty, then it may be worth looking into whether you can get it repaired/replaced. Otherwise you may need
    to find a third party repair person.
Thema:

1. right analogue stick -> not controller drift & cant find help anywhere - Similar Threads - right analogue stick

2. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  3. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  4. Elite 2 D-pad Right Arrow Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 D-pad Right Arrow Not Working: A few days ago, there was an update for my Elite 2 controller which I installed. Since then, the D-pad right arrow has been having issues in Call of Duty. The right arrow calls in a kill streak in...
  5. My keyboard isn't working right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard isn't working right: My keyboard isnt working in game but the LEDs are turning on and when I open up the Xbox controller keyboard to type it works perfectly normally so idk why it's not working right inside...
  6. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  7. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  8. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  9. How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?: On the Xbox Series X from the Accessibility section of the Settings menu how do I invert the X axis of the Right Analogue Stick. e0ff03c1-70bf-4fed-9419-5546493afcbd
  10. Xbox 360 kontrolcüsünün sağ analogu sadece sağa ve sola gidiyor[The right analogue of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 kontrolcüsünün sağ analogu sadece sağa ve sola gidiyor[The right analogue of the...: Xbox 360 kontrolcüsünün sol analoğu sorunsuz çalışıyor fakat sağ analog her yöne hareket ettiği halde sadece sağ uçtan ve sol uca doğru giden bir doğru parçasını algılıyor. örneğin bir kontrolcü...