Rideable elephants anyone?

Discus and support Rideable elephants anyone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If this game lives up to it's predecessors it will be a sure purchase for me. I have never been dissapointed in a farcry game. The get better every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Mar 21, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Rideable elephants anyone?


    If this game lives up to it's predecessors it will be a sure purchase for me. I have never been dissapointed in a farcry game. The get better every time one comes out. Although I think the multiplayer is a tacked on peice of crap. Personal opinion of course.
     
    DuFFuL, Mar 24, 2014
    #16
  2. Yes, they do...I played them all and 3 was definitely the best. I played it on the PC though.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 24, 2014
    #17
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    It was and still is great on pc. Originally got it on xbox 360 then seen a cheap copy on pc so I picked it up on that. There is some really great mods out for it now.
     
    DuFFuL, Mar 24, 2014
    #18
  4. Rideable elephants anyone?

    Yeah? I need to check that out. I only recently played through F3. Some mods are just brilliant. I'd like to see what has been created for it.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 24, 2014
    #19
  5. I read the title and was sure it was about that South Park episode.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 24, 2014
    #20
  6. I just think Far Cry 3 had the potential to be fantastic multiplayer action, and it squandered it on cheap limitations. Wanna make a shark infested pool to try and race your friends across? Well you can only have 17, no more. Oh and your friends can't play
    with you. Wanna make a crazy landscape for amazing jeep jumps and tricks? Well you can't play with your friends.

    Seriously, it's like they were dangling the cheese in front of us. If that map editor had allowed wildlife, and vehicles for the online user-made maps, we'd STILL be playing it. Instead it was a call of duty clone online, perks and all. Why bother putting
    animals and vehicles in the map editor at all? That game was the ultimate tease.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 24, 2014
    #21
  7. [Fatal Shock is right =)]

    The best thing about Far Cry multiplayer is creating your own unique maps through the map editor. Far Cry 3's map editor had a ton of content you could use which included live animals and vehicles, but most of it was excluded for use in online matchmaking.
    Without that, the multiplayer felt like a bland experience (A poor man's call of duty). Far Cry 3 had a great singleplayer experience but they never expanded it with dlc besides one extra side mission for pre-ordering the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was
    a standalone game). That's why I am worried about far Cry 4 and if I do decide to buy the game it will be either a used/discounted copy.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Mar 24, 2014
    #22
  8. Rideable elephants anyone?

    Reading all your comments, it definitely seems like I am missing out on a good franchise. Plus if they seem to be getting better and better by release, 4 sounds as though its got a lot to live up to. I watched some footage for FC3's campaign and it did have
    me interested I must admit.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Rideable elephants anyone?

    Oi,that was just a sick rumour.
  10. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Rideable elephants anyone?

    lol @Az.. Boudicca and the elephants in Ryse made me chuckle... Not even sure which moron thought that was even vaguely acceptable when they came up with the idea... Maybe they should of gone the whole hog and had Ghengis Khan turn up on a Giraffe or Vikings
    riding Meerkats!
  11. John Dowding Win User

    Rideable elephants anyone?

    Bound to be a yeti in there somewhere.
  12. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    Rideable elephants anyone?

    [Fatal Shock is right =)]

    The best thing about Far Cry multiplayer is creating your own unique maps through the map editor. Far Cry 3's map editor had a ton of content you could use which included live animals and vehicles, but most of it was excluded for use in online matchmaking.
    Without that, the multiplayer felt like a bland experience (A poor man's call of duty). Far Cry 3 had a great singleplayer experience but they never expanded it with dlc besides one extra side mission for pre-ordering the game (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon was
    a standalone game). That's why I am worried about far Cry 4 and if I do decide to buy the game it will be either a used/discounted copy.
  13. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Rideable elephants anyone?

    I just think Far Cry 3 had the potential to be fantastic multiplayer action, and it squandered it on cheap limitations. Wanna make a shark infested pool to try and race your friends across? Well you can only have 17, no more. Oh and your friends can't play
    with you. Wanna make a crazy landscape for amazing jeep jumps and tricks? Well you can't play with your friends.

    Seriously, it's like they were dangling the cheese in front of us. If that map editor had allowed wildlife, and vehicles for the online user-made maps, we'd STILL be playing it. Instead it was a call of duty clone online, perks and all. Why bother putting
    animals and vehicles in the map editor at all? That game was the ultimate tease.
Thema:

Rideable elephants anyone?

Loading...
  1. Rideable elephants anyone? - Similar Threads - Rideable elephants anyone

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]