Rewind problem

Discus and support Rewind problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently had a rewind function problem. I was doing the goliath circuit on the lap 9 out of 10, I rewinded because I had a crash but when I did it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ian arcia 99, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ian arcia 99
    ian arcia 99 Guest

Rewind problem

i recently had a rewind function problem. I was doing the goliath circuit on the lap 9 out of 10, I rewinded because I had a crash but when I did it. It sent me way far back, not only that I lost all positions. Every time I rewinded after that I was send
    to the exact same point of the lap 9 one and all drivatar cars were on the same place they were by the time I did the very last rewind.

I obviously lost the race and wasted 1 hour and 50 minutes doing it because of a game error. Hope they can solve it thanks

:)

ian arcia 99, Feb 12, 2017
  2. Xbox 1 controller, Forza 5, rewind button

Xbox 1, Forza 5, rewind feature; on the Xbox 1 controller, which is the rewind. Button?

StagierApollo70, Feb 12, 2017
  3. VaaTi 8s
    VaaTi 8s Guest
    Rewind glitch

So, as playing the "Goliath Race" i decided to do 12 laps for 2 hours... After a while, i was using the rewind a lot, it starting no back tracing my car and was back until the car was put back. after a while of this going on, i crashed, i suddenly was set
    back to 11th place and i was a lap behind. I was on lap 9/12. i was in first place for the longest time, my friend had this problem. Forza goes and fixes all the money glitches, but doesn't fix this, Im extremely mad at this, i don't know how much money I'm
    losing for that, but I'm pretty mad. Forza PLEASE fix this.

VaaTi 8s, Feb 12, 2017
  4. Rewind problem

I have seen many posts that rewind won't work for long races. So I don't take any risks to rewind.

However, how do we determine whether a race is long?

Anyone can rewind need the end of the 5th lap of a Goliath race? that is after about 1hr of play.

CopingMarigold1, Feb 16, 2017
  5. I have the exact same issue with my rewind . On Goliath my rewind stopped working on lap 8-9 and always brought me back to Byron Bay when I was all the way though the Outback . And every time I rewind somehow I am in dead last and on unbeatable my friend
    Moth was in the city while we just entered the outback.

ClubbedDragon87, Nov 2, 2018
  6. ClubbedDragon87 Win User

Rewind problem

I have the exact same issue with my rewind . On Goliath my rewind stopped working on lap 8-9 and always brought me back to Byron Bay when I was all the way though the Outback . And every time I rewind somehow I am in dead last and on unbeatable my friend
    Moth was in the city while we just entered the outback.
  7. CopingMarigold1 Win User

Rewind problem

I have seen many posts that rewind won't work for long races. So I don't take any risks to rewind.

However, how do we determine whether a race is long?

Anyone can rewind need the end of the 5th lap of a Goliath race? that is after about 1hr of play.
  8. I Hawkster I Win User

Numerous Problems: Cable connection lost, no sound from TV, Voice activation doesn't work

*edit - some say that they're having a problem with their dvr when fast forwarding or rewinding and the suggested fix is to leave the Optical audio to Stereo uncompressed.
  9. DRC+EE Win User

2015 YouTube Update for XBox 360.

I'm having problems with the rewind too since the update.

I'm also having problems with pixels, dropped frame rates, and 1080p videos playing back in lower resolutions when they shouldn't.
  10. BarbecueSausage Win User

To be (pixellated), or not to be...

Drives car off cliff... rewind

Causes 16 car pile-up... rewind

I can see the appeal lol
Thema:

Rewind problem

1. Rewind problem - Similar Threads - Rewind problem

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Forza Motorsport 4 rewind loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 rewind loading screen: hi I have a problem with all my Forza series games on my Xbox 360 slim...the rewind will never show the car going backwards... instead, a loading screen apears and after that, the car will be...
  4. Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...: Since day one it seems 4K HDR clips are a bit broken. And this is REALLY frustrating, mainly because it's a new console with improved graphics that we want to save/share and also because, for some...
  5. Dec update problems with pause/play ff/rewind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dec update problems with pause/play ff/rewind: Is anyone else finding that pause/play/forward/rewind no longer work for dvds with the dec. 2019 update? 59402f03-8bbb-468c-b30d-f8cc00834e83
  6. I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve: have over 5000 points on the Xbox Rewind and I do not have a date to receive the points. [img] f0266383-b649-40a8-952a-9a4048e58324
  7. rewind is broke on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rewind is broke on forza horizon 3: I was using rewind then it teleported me and restarted my race from the first lapI want my 2 mill cr that I was fixing to get on my last lap 2182a6c4-a165-47cf-8b34-464c5998d9ff
  8. Pause and rewind live tv not working any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pause and rewind live tv not working any more: Used to be able to pause and rewind live tv. Now only thing that pops up when pressing A is closed captioning. Did this recently change? b3533ec3-36fb-4d8a-adb6-6b47caf58734
  9. Rewind glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewind glitch: So, as playing the "Goliath Race" i decided to do 12 laps for 2 hours... After a while, i was using the rewind a lot, it starting no back tracing my car and was back until the car was put back....
  10. ESPN app won't fwd or rewind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN app won't fwd or rewind: If I'm watching a replay on the ESPN app on Xbox One, I'm not able to fwd or rewind. If I advance or rewind, the replay goes back to the original starting point. I'm certain I could do this in...