rewind is broke on forza horizon 3

Discus and support rewind is broke on forza horizon 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was using rewind then it teleported me and restarted my race from the first lapI want my 2 mill cr that I was fixing to get on my last lap... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cbcde3f1-4fd6-4bcd-9d6d-5edc42860d7d, Dec 15, 2017.

1. rewind is broke on forza horizon 3

I was using rewind then it teleported me and restarted my race from the first lapI want my 2 mill cr that I was fixing to get on my last lap

:)

cbcde3f1-4fd6-4bcd-9d6d-5edc42860d7d, Dec 15, 2017
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 is broken

You may need to power cycle the console after you uninstall the game.

Do this by holding down the power button for 5 seconds or until it turns off.

Your console should automatically restart.

3. Hadinski
    Hadinski Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 is broken

My forza horizon 3 keeps freezing on one certain part no matter how much time i uninstall and reinstall. i also lost my save file but when i started a new one it still says i have all the progress

Hadinski, Dec 15, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

You need to race again to get your credits.

I don't think MS or Turn10 will grant you the credits.

CrazY1985, Dec 15, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

You need to race again to get your credits.

I don't think MS or Turn10 will grant you the credits.
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Forza racing and rewinding

Only rewind on Forza Horizon
  7. Albert X Win User

I have to admit I am a Rewinder.......I love the Forza Horizon Series and I do use the rewind option whe I mess up really bad.
  8. AdamYeti Win User

I play similarly. Horizon is so wild and unpredictable that I end up rewinding a fair bit sometimes. I try to just be more cautious when playing Forza Motorsport, however.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Help cant download game after redeeming code

I see, thanks for the clarification on that! Just rewind a little, have you tried each of the following steps? Feel free to let us know everything you have tried so far so we can be on the same page. Thanks for your patience!

• Navigate to your 'Ready to install' list to find Forza Horizon 3 (DLC will be in 'Manage game')
    • Navigate directly to the Forza Horizon 3 store page only on your Xbox One console instead of looking for the bundle page?

Give that a shot and let us know if that helps!
Thema:

1. rewind is broke on forza horizon 3 - Similar Threads - rewind broke forza

2. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...
  3. Forza Motorsport 4 rewind loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 rewind loading screen: hi I have a problem with all my Forza series games on my Xbox 360 slim...the rewind will never show the car going backwards... instead, a loading screen apears and after that, the car will be...
  4. Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...: Since day one it seems 4K HDR clips are a bit broken. And this is REALLY frustrating, mainly because it's a new console with improved graphics that we want to save/share and also because, for some...
  5. Dec update problems with pause/play ff/rewind

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dec update problems with pause/play ff/rewind: Is anyone else finding that pause/play/forward/rewind no longer work for dvds with the dec. 2019 update? 59402f03-8bbb-468c-b30d-f8cc00834e83
  6. I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have more than 5000 points on xbox rewind and can't recieve: have over 5000 points on the Xbox Rewind and I do not have a date to receive the points. [img] f0266383-b649-40a8-952a-9a4048e58324
  7. Pause and rewind live tv not working any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pause and rewind live tv not working any more: Used to be able to pause and rewind live tv. Now only thing that pops up when pressing A is closed captioning. Did this recently change? b3533ec3-36fb-4d8a-adb6-6b47caf58734
  8. Rewind problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewind problem: i recently had a rewind function problem. I was doing the goliath circuit on the lap 9 out of 10, I rewinded because I had a crash but when I did it. It sent me way far back, not only that I lost...
  9. Rewind glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewind glitch: So, as playing the "Goliath Race" i decided to do 12 laps for 2 hours... After a while, i was using the rewind a lot, it starting no back tracing my car and was back until the car was put back....
  10. ESPN app won't fwd or rewind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN app won't fwd or rewind: If I'm watching a replay on the ESPN app on Xbox One, I'm not able to fwd or rewind. If I advance or rewind, the replay goes back to the original starting point. I'm certain I could do this in...