Rewards website not updating.

Discus and support Rewards website not updating. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was told last week everything was tracking properly. The website stated I needed to spend 13$ to reach next VIP level. Now it states 86% to reach... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DkHobie, Oct 15, 2016.

1. DkHobie
    DkHobie Guest

I was told last week everything was tracking properly. The website stated I needed to spend 13$ to reach next VIP level. Now it states 86% to reach next level. It stated 86% in May and at the end of August it stated 13$ needed. I checked my Microsoft account
    purchases and I easily exceeded that amount. So is the website not updating? I know VIP is supposed to reset in September but I know I achieved next VIP rank before reset.

:)

DkHobie, Oct 15, 2016
  2. xbox rewards account needs updating?

i have massed quite a few points in my xbox rewards account but i cannot convert them. when i log in to the rewards website it says that my account needs updating. any ideas as to what this could mean?

Il HURRlCANE lI, Oct 15, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    rewards not updating

Hello THEYWATCHINGME,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Oct 15, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DkHobie,

There is currently an issue with MyVIP not correctly rewarding progress for purchases as a result of new purchase data we are receiving. Apologies for the confusion. We hope to have a hotfix deployed by the end of the month for this issue. Furthermore, the
    MyVIP reset has been pushed back to December in order to be more in line with the end of the year.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: