Rewards Tier Ranking

Discus and support Rewards Tier Ranking in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a question regarding the degrading percentages on the VIP Rewards. How does it work? I needed $15 to my next rank. I waited a few days so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xxEi8htyFou4xx, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Rewards Tier Ranking

I have a question regarding the degrading percentages on the VIP Rewards. How does it work? I needed $15 to my next rank. I waited a few days so I could buy Duke Nukem 3D at $20. When I checked my rewards first, it then said I needed $55 to next rank.
    I get on now, and it says I'm 64%. How do I go from 90% to 64% in a week!? I thought it was based on the money spent to go from tier to tier. This feels like a huge rip-off for people to keep taking away what they've spent. I wasn't fully aware that pre-orders
    (Digitals) didn't count towards the Rankings. I spent $250 on pre-orders just to have it not count (I have NO idea why that even is.) I was just curious how it works and why take away percentages from people spending money to rank.

:)

xxEi8htyFou4xx, Oct 16, 2016
  2. IONIKOS3
    IONIKOS3 Guest
    forza horizon 3 club tier rewards

i don't recieve rewards from tier,i'm tier platinum club

IONIKOS3, Oct 16, 2016
  3. YungFlash40
    YungFlash40 Guest
    Tier rewards

Where are my loyalty reward cars in fh3??? I got my credit rewards from the hub and redeemed them. I've also unlocked and opened the second festival site. However I've never received my loyalty cars yet. Where are they??

YungFlash40, Oct 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Rewards Tier Ranking