Rewards still not being deposited.

Discus and support Rewards still not being deposited. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it's been nearly a year now and my rewards are not being deposited into my account. Last time i posted was months ago and you credited my points... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by thedaddy360, Oct 25, 2016.

1. thedaddy360
    thedaddy360 Guest

it's been nearly a year now and my rewards are not being deposited into my account. Last time i posted was months ago and you credited my points manually. Has there been a solution to my problem or do i just need to keep requesting my rewards get deposited
    manually?

:)

thedaddy360, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Nnyx
    Nnyx Guest
    Rewards not being deposited

Hi,

Every month I am receiving an email telling me that my rewards cannot be deposited and to check my billing information. I do and everything is correct. It says to post here if that doesn't work. Please help.

3. Rewards not being deposited

All of the account information is correct

Raving Cats 16, Oct 25, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello thedaddy360,

Unfortunately, we have still not received a resolution for this issue from our other team. Also, due to many system and platform changes that occurred over the last three months, we are no longer able to perform our temporary solution of forcing a deposit.
    Apologies for the inconvenience. While we await a fix from our other team, we will still attempt a normal deposit.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: