Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers

Discus and support Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Rewards in points hunter app does not register in “my offers” section, but do for quests. Any thoughts or correction items? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gutthook, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Gutthook
    Gutthook Guest

Rewards in points hunter app does not register in “my offers” section, but do for quests. Any thoughts or correction items? Thanks

:)

Gutthook, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Gutthook Win User

Thanks. I will try this and let you know!
  3. Gutthook Win User

Rodrigo, Microsoft rewards got back to me and the reason the points hunter was not accruing points was because for some reason my account earning was set to donate. Guess I donated a lot of points to a good cause! lol. Thanks for trying to help!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Hunter Offer Spending?

Everything in the Rewards program should be your local currency.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Hunter Offer Spending?

Hello ksattop0,

Be sure to select your current region as the web region by selecting it using the green "Select Region" button in the bottom left of the Rewards website. This will adjust all offers for that region. For example, here is the FAQ entry for the Singapore region
    for Rewards Hunters:

• Level 1: RESEARCH THE LEGENDS (UNLOCKS LEVEL 3) — Earn 5,000 Rewards Credits for spending at least $84 including tax on eligible Games on Demand titles like Rise of the Tomb Raider, Adam’s Venture, and LEGO Indiana Jones in
      the Xbox Store.
Thema:

1. Rewards points hunter not registering for my offers - Similar Threads - Rewards points hunter

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  4. Rewards points/charity

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points/charity: I Hope suggestions are allowed so sorry if there not but, I think we need more charities to donate to because on Xbox there is a limited choice and that is not fair. Charities you could donate...
  5. Rewards Point NOT Applied

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards Point NOT Applied: Hi. My 12000 rewards points for my gamepass ultimate were not applied to my account. It should show I've got gamepass till 9/4/2024 but it does not. I buy xbox for 3 months at a time. How does...
  6. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  7. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  8. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  9. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  10. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133