Rewards of $6.70 were credited into my account around 7:30 est on November 17th

Discus and support Rewards of $6.70 were credited into my account around 7:30 est on November 17th in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I did contact xbox live support about this and the person who helped me in the chat said that I was credited that money but they couldn't see what... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PrimeTimePete, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Rewards of $6.70 were credited into my account around 7:30 est on November 17th

I did contact xbox live support about this and the person who helped me in the chat said that I was credited that money but they couldn't see what exactly it was for and told me to post here to find out the reason. I'm just wondering how I got the credit
    because I haven't gotten any rewards for some time and just shocked me and thought maybe it was a mistake on your end so I reported it asap. Thanks in advanced,

Peter

:)

PrimeTimePete, Nov 18, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Problems with xbox rewards sign up

Hello demolitionwindy,

As mentioned previously, you registered into the Rewards program on April 27th, 2013, then chose to opt out of the program on November 17th, 2013. Since you were no longer a Rewards member, you were not eligible for any Rewards Credits. We can only Reward
    activity done while in the program. We see that your recent re-enrollment on the 20th was successful, and you are now a member again.

XBLRewards8, Nov 18, 2016
  3. my rewards of 15, 000 credits didn't get converted to my account.

i have had 20,000 rewards credits on my account since march 1st 2018, they were to be deposited in my xboxx account on the 15th of march. i got 5,000 credited on the 15th, where are the rest, the 5k that was deposited were crediits earned after 01 03 2018.
    i would like my rewards credited before the 30th of the month.

Master Yoda62, Nov 18, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello PrimeTimePete,

I can confirm that this deposit was not made from our program. In the past, we have had similar reports of this occurring due to mass refunds from discontinued games, like Project Spark or Xbox Fitness. This is most likely the cause for the deposit. Thanks
    for checking it by us!

XBLRewards8, Nov 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: