Rewards not funded

Discus and support Rewards not funded in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have reached 5000 points on the 11th and the deposits go through on the 15th. I have not received my money yet and would like to use my credits... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Prolific Hippy, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Rewards not funded

I have reached 5000 points on the 11th and the deposits go through on the 15th. I have not received my money yet and would like to use my credits towards the sales today.

-

:)

Prolific Hippy, Nov 18, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No funded Reward Points for Completed Offer?

Hello Dreds Assassain,

The Ghost Recon offer is only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 18, 2016
  3. No funded Reward Points for Completed Offer?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, there was a mission or offer that was available to rewards members. this offer was to purchase a copy of ghost recon will ands from the Microsoft stores official site within the time frame and you could receive rewards credits corresponding
    to the version of the game you purchased. I had purchased the gold edition of ghost recon will ands which was said to offer 15,000 credits upon completion . I know that it typically takes a few days for these credits to show up in your account but it's been
    weeks. any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you Rewards not funded :)

Dreds Assassain, Nov 18, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Rewards not funded

There was no deposit scheduled for the 15th. The first deposit for this month took place on the 10th so your credits would not have been pending in time for that deposit (they would have needed to be pending before the 1st). They should be deposited on the
    24th.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Rewards not funded