Rewards not depositing

Discus and support Rewards not depositing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi It's been nearly a year since I firstcontacted you about this issue it's been long enough now If you are unable to fix this problem in the long... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JamesDunham, Nov 28, 2016.

1. JamesDunham
    JamesDunham Guest

Rewards not depositing

hi

It's been nearly a year since I firstcontacted you about this issue it's been long enough now

If you are unable to fix this problem in the long term then all I ask is for you to manually convert my rewards credits into credit on my account in December when my November credits have deposited ( a lot of purchases this month)

with regards

:)

JamesDunham, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Rewards Not depositing

My rewards are not depositing.

Juan Lumbreras, Nov 28, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards not depositing

Hello MrsGryphon911,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. While your deposit in December was a result of their activity, at the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. To be clear, since this is an issue with how data is being sent from an internal
    source, adjusting your user information will likely not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Rewards not depositing

Hi JamsterJames. Unfortunately, we are unable to force deposits into your Microsoft account. We will continue to attempt a deposit to your account. Sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

XBLRewards3, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Rewards not depositing