Rewards not deposited

Discus and support Rewards not deposited in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it's been over a year and still haven't received my rewards or know when I will be compensated for waiting so long I would love to see a resolution... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DK PARANOIA, Oct 21, 2016.

1. DK PARANOIA
    DK PARANOIA Guest

Rewards not deposited

it's been over a year and still haven't received my rewards or know when I will be compensated for waiting so long I would love to see a resolution but don't know when that will be

:)

DK PARANOIA, Oct 21, 2016
  2. MemnochDevil
    MemnochDevil Guest
    Rewards not deposited

Okay, thank you. I thought that if I got them by the 30th that they would be there on the 1st.

MemnochDevil, Oct 21, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Rewards not deposited

Hello PFloyd74,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Oct 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Rewards not deposited

Hello DK PARANOIA,

Unfortunately, we have not yet received a solid estimate from our other team working on this issue on when to expect their resolution to be deployed. Apologies for the inconvenience. While we wait for their solution we will continue to attempt deposits into
    your account in the hopes that a deposit gets through. Once a resolution is deployed, you should receive these Credits.

XBLRewards8, Oct 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Rewards not deposited