Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?

Discus and support Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search. Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by [EX], Apr 28, 2023.

1. [EX]
    [EX] Guest

If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search.

Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter it just disappears without result.

So I am forced to push on the bing KI button for being able to use the bing search - and I don't like to be forced into something.

So is there a way to turn that off and just search from the beginning ?

:)

2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My apologies and I totally understand where you are coming from.

I have tried the Bing search on my mobile rewards app and it seems to be working normally without the use of the "KI" button" upon using Bing search. Any letters I put don't disappear as well.

It seems the app itself has the error.

I would recommend you reinstall the Mobile rewards app for troubleshooting.

You can also try to disable the Contextual search under settings > search.

however, if this doesn't work, you may need to directly contact Microsoft Rewards Department as they have tools to fix your Mobile Rewards App here on this link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support
  3. [EX] Win User

Sorry but you should read the whole post; instead of reading "Rewards" and copy-paste your prepared answer automatically !
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Since this is about the Microsoft Rewards points, there is a separate department that handles this kind of case which is the Microsoft Rewards Support.

No worries, I will provide you the direct link to Microsoft Rewards, you can submit your inquiry ticket here on this link. They will send you an update within 24 hours.

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. Jedi SLEEPAH Win User

Xbox Live Rewards - IN CANADA!

Thanks Mister switch for posting, been waiting awhile for this and bing rewards :)
  6. [EX] Win User

Microsoft rewards on xbox

If you mean the weekly rewards in the app it most often is related to the mobile search even though it says edge or bing app search !
Thema:

1. Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ? - Similar Threads - Rewards mobile possible

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  4. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  5. Rewards options on Mobile app disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards options on Mobile app disappeared: Hi All, Any reason or how to fix the issue with some of the Rewards options that have disappeared from my Android app? I used to have ways to make point by playing Jewel, Play a PC game, Play...
  6. Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Mobile App stuck rewards and cannot be claimed: It’s being 3 days since the rewards on the Xbox mobile app are stuck on my account and I cannot claim them. Today I tried to contact Microsoft Support and they said that it seems like a general...
  7. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  8. The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app: For some reason my rewards Page has recently stopped appearing in the xbox mobile app. Usually it is rewards, posts, achievements and about. But now rewards isn't there anymore. At first when I...
  9. Has the xbox rewards on pc and mobile app gone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has the xbox rewards on pc and mobile app gone?: I was about to do the quests like play a pc game and play game with friends, but when I went on my phone app the tab for rewards are gone and I looked at my laptop app and the rewards tab was gone...
  10. Region probably. Mobile says im in the wrong place and xbox 1 rewards won't complete

in XBoX on Windows
    Region probably. Mobile says im in the wrong place and xbox 1 rewards won't complete: Mobile rewards says I traveling ( I'm not)so won't work. Xbox 1 rewards won't complete on console. ???? Done all the region checks on console and phone all showing correct....