REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?

Discus and support REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm signed up for rewards and vip. ebae7446-edcb-49b4-ba33-d764a60f629c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AX0x NiZ x0XA, Mar 24, 2017.

1. REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?

I'm signed up for rewards and vip.

:)

AX0x NiZ x0XA, Mar 24, 2017
  2. didn't give me the 5000 credits

i bought for honor and it didnt give me the 5000 credits toward my reward

Hectic x Troll, Mar 24, 2017
  3. Saddack
    Saddack Guest
    Warrior Rewards not fully counting.

I have completed all of the tasks for the full 10,000 points for the Warrior Rewards mission.

I completed them all well before the 31st and have waited over 96 hours to see them post. Right now it only shows 5,000 points for the first tier of spending $60 or more on qualifying titles.

I spent over $5 on Warrior avatar items and got 5 achievements in the game (For Honor) I purchased for the Reward Mission, which should qualify me for the rest of the points.

Did my purchases/activities count?

Saddack, Mar 24, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60?

Hello AX0x NiZ x0XA,

Both the Simply Rewarding and Warrior Rewards offers started in March. Therefore, your For Honor purchase in February is not eligible. Purchases must be made within the offer period to be eligible for an offer.

XBLRewards8, Mar 24, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello AX0x NiZ x0XA,

Both the Simply Rewarding and Warrior Rewards offers started in March. Therefore, your For Honor purchase in February is not eligible. Purchases must be made within the offer period to be eligible for an offer.
  6. Douglas Lankshear Win User

Xbox rewards app. not registering achievements.

Still!!! More flaky stuff.

'Build Your Collection Sale' says $65 on the banner and $70 in the description. It tells me I have $70/$70 but will not reward me with the 5000 points when I click claim the points. It just goes back to the opening screen of the (Un-) Rewards App.
  7. o0 DARKLOTUS 0o Win User

Xbox Rewards Problem

I purchased For Honor when it was new, and still haven't received any rewards for it. My rewards program seems to not add points to itself ever even though I play Xbox nearly 18 hours a day, definitely get achievements and spend close to if not more than
    100$ a month.
  8. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Microsoft Points discontinued?

There have been rumors that points would be converted to actual cash value for a while. For those that have 30 or 60 points to spend, sign up for Xbox Rewards and Bing Rewards to earn more points to spend. You can have 5 accounts on Bing and earn 100 points
    per day.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live Rewards

I got £7:60 just last week but usually it's about £3:70ish for the 5000 points.
Thema:

1. REWARDS: FOR HONOR I got it for $70. Where is my 5000 point for spending more than $60? - Similar Threads - REWARDS HONOR got

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  4. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  7. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  8. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  9. Why is there no Honor/Reward system.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is there no Honor/Reward system.: Hi everyone :) SO quick background. Don't play games as much as I used to due to work, these days i get home and try squeeze an hour of games in before bed on weekdays. Usually any online game is...
  10. purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    purchased For Honor before realizing i had to activate the reward challenge: Hey everyone, I am new to the rewards program or so it feels that way as i was unaware I had to activate a "challenge" before deciding to purchase the game in order to benefit from the rewards...