Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

Discus and support Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jorlin_sap, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab?

Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top followed by complete quests below in each group. However, this makes checking for open quests more tedious as the list of completed daily quests is long.

You were able to see all open quests at a glance before. Now it is scrolling and scrolling making checking for open quests a worse experience.

I can imagine that other people like it that way. But for me, knowledge about completed quests has no value in regards of earning rewards points since weekly and monthly tasks clearly show what they are missing for being completed.

@Team Xbox: Please give me a filter option to only show open quests by pressing one button or an option to show all open quests on top and completed at the bottom as it has been before.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Jorlin_sap
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jorlin_sap, Aug 9, 2023
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
  3. JackTheCreeper Win User

Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

Very nice list. I like completing quests for Microsoft Rewards, but I seldom every complete the Game Pass ones. Usually because I don't have Game Pass.
  4. under_scored Win User

redeeming gamepass reward points

• Reward points from daily search: Instant
    • Reward points from promotional & dashboard quests: Instant
    • Reward points from monthly Game Pass quests: Instant, once turned in

If you are redeeming Game Pass reward points for digital codes or gift cards, you should receive an email almost immediately with your code. However, this process may take up to 24 hours depending upon demand.

Be sure to turn in your monthly Game Pass quests:

1. By pressing the Xbox button when you receive the notification of the quest completing.
    2. Via your Xbox One console, under the achievements tab.
    3. Via the Game Pass mobile app.

Occasionally, completed Game Pass quests will take 1-3 days to be recognized by the system. Once you receive a notification about them on your console, they may be turned in for points.

Lately, there have been no quests on the last day of the monthly cycle. Use this day to turn in any remaining completed quests, or your points will be lost.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

yes, you can obtain the rewards points from completing the Game pass Quests and the quest for Game pass Ultimate members, you will not how ever obtain rewards points for purchasing the subscription itself.
Thema:

Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

1. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change? - Similar Threads - Rewards Did Layout

2. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  3. Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone tell me why my Rewards account can be suspended for something i did not do ?: Both mine & my wife's Microsoft reward account were suspended for a reason i do not know and i have not talked to anyone .What they have accused us of is not true.And yes we are a family so we do...
  4. Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...: Just wondering why the reward system is so bad now. Feels like id have to spend 100 dollars to earn 1 kinda crazy 87cad828-10a5-4104-a0a6-926523cd1bd2
  5. Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today: Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today 3aaf809f-482e-44e6-b2e4-503f5ee7d0b5
  6. Did not get reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get reward points: So i got the TMNT Cowabunga collection and should have git 20 reward points for each pound spent but did not get any how do i get my points 5a91bb74-16fd-492b-945e-fcfc4f798975
  7. Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Did not receive reward for Forza Horizon punchcard: I activated the Forza Horizon 5 reward card and completed 3 achievements, yet the rewards app does not register it completed. Everything else has a green completed check except the EARN AN...
  8. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  9. I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received XBox Hot Deals Reward Cards and the monies did not deposit into the account.: What can be done here is the order confirmation numbers Reward:Microsoft Rewards <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>Mon 10/15/2018, 9:47 AMHot Deal - $25 Xbox Gift...
  10. Did not receive quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive quest reward: My code for my fornite t-shirt for the may quests was somehow apparently redeemed on another account per a statement from a Microsoft support representative. In other words I don't have my...