Rewards Credit Question

Discus and support Rewards Credit Question in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Today's the 30th (deposit day) and the website in going to switch into the Microsoft rewards program soon, and i was just wondering on why my credits... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by General Meini, May 30, 2018.

1. Rewards Credit Question

Today's the 30th (deposit day) and the website in going to switch into the Microsoft rewards program soon, and i was just wondering on why my credits have not deposited and if the website changes over before the credits are deposited, will i lose them all.
    Thanks.

:)

General Meini, May 30, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.

Smwutches, May 30, 2018
  3. yanjian
    yanjian Guest
    Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)

yanjian, May 30, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Rewards Credit Question

Hey General Meini,

It sounds like you may be unfamiliar with how deposits work. We have a FAQ entry for Vault Credits that should answer your questions:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing into
    your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we will not be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

If you go to your MyRewards page, you will see that your Credits were all placed as pending on the 25th. Therefore, as outlined in the statement above, they will be deposited in next month's mid-month deposit (note that the 15th is a general date, and the
    deposit can occur before or on that date). If you are concerned about the transition, as also outlined in our FAQ in the transition section at the top, we will be performing one final deposit before we transition your account next month.

XBLRewards8, May 31, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
  6. yanjian Win User

Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  7. Smwutches Win User

Purchased an Xbox One S, where is the 50,000 points?

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. The 50,000 credit offer was only given to select Rewards members. If you were not chosen for that offer, you would receive the default offer of 30,000 credits.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I Need help

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There are no offers to receive credits for purchasing hardware.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Preordered hard copy of games

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum, but no. Only purchases from the Xbox Store (and sometimes microsoftstore.com) are eligible for Rewards credits.
Thema:

Rewards Credit Question

1. Rewards Credit Question - Similar Threads - Rewards Credit Question

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  4. Have not received credit for my reward gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have not received credit for my reward gems: i have not received the credit for my reward gems it stated I will receive them by 30/06/18 but I have not received any credit on my xbox live account b27981eb-3b60-4884-b5e4-01dd804635b7
  5. No redeem on Xbox reward credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No redeem on Xbox reward credit: Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not 048c4208-5fe3-434e-86f4-c940aea71552
  6. Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Credit: Please restock the rewards credits. You are litally giving us nothing in return when we dont purchase anything from the vault since you are out of stock. Converting it at a rate of 1 germ to 1...
  7. Xbox reward credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward credit not deposited: i have more than 5000 credits and i passed 5000 mark before 15th this month. so its supposed to deposit around 15th this month but it didnt. there is no next deposit date shown and no button to...
  8. Missing Redeemed Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing Redeemed Reward Credit: I redeemed 10,000 rewards points prior to the program ending but I never got a confirmation or saw the points show up in my account or my Microsoft account balance....
  9. Reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit deposit: Hello Can you let me know why the 30,000+ credits I have in my account for last 2 weeks have not been converted into my account balance on my account? 27df92be-acb8-494e-9224-213640ceb630
  10. Credit Reward Question..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Credit Reward Question..: why I don't have deposit option to deposit my credits?!, I have 10,250 credit 9d3d34f9-14d5-40c1-b553-b1148a9db0ac