Rewards are still wrong and your answer makes no sense.

Discus and support Rewards are still wrong and your answer makes no sense. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My star rank is wrong u guys responded then locked last question even though answer was not sufficient. They said my sales were part of promotion only... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tracer 420, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Tracer 420
    Tracer 420 Guest

My star rank is wrong u guys responded then locked last question even though answer was not sufficient. They said my sales were part of promotion only promotion was for battlefield 1 and witcher expansion. But even with those not counted I still spent over
    600 since September 2015. If I didn't complete promotion or punch card and receive rewards it should still count towards star rank. If certain items don't count I want to know what they are and why not. This rewards program is a real joke. Sad to see xbox
    waste money on it that obviously could be better spent. Since this system never works right. If this is working right it is sad how bad it is then. rewards program that's not built for the customer.

:)

Tracer 420, Mar 7, 2017
  2. makes no sense

this is just dumb. ive been had the xbox one s for a while. but i didnt know you had to have an adapter to connect to you Kinect. this makes no sense. was told that i could get one free from xbox one itself. then after calling 7 time and getting up on 3
    times and finally getting through to somebody. that they no longer send them out. what a waste of my time. i am no buying all of this. the adapter cast more then the connect itself. you guys should made it with the Kinect can connect to the back. i will be
    switing to PlayStation 5 that comes out in september or october.

BeetleArtist89, Mar 7, 2017
  3. makes no sense

The adapter offer was only eligible for owners of the original Xbox One and Kinect Sensor who purchased a new Xbox One S. The promotion

lasted
    from August 2016 to March 2017.

There's not much else to tell you, as there's no other way of getting this adapter to free. You missed out. Feel free to invest hundreds of dollars to switch platforms if you feel that is the right thing to do.

If it's any consolation, there are
    few games available
    that utilize the Kinect anyway.

Internet Expert, Mar 7, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Tracer 420,

Our response in your previous post (My vip star rank is wrong) was directed at Murphs saying that purchases for another
    promotion do not factor in to MyVIP. This is incorrect. As long as your purchase meets MyVIP eligibility, it will award progress. Again, here is the entry from our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since many of your purchases are pre-orders, those are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore did not award MyVIP progress.

XBLRewards8, Mar 8, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Tracer 420,

Our response in your previous post (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/e3992cf5-0145-4d32-a417-d993aa4e664f) was directed at Murphs saying that purchases for another
    promotion do not factor in to MyVIP. This is incorrect. As long as your purchase meets MyVIP eligibility, it will award progress. Again, here is the entry from our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since many of your purchases are pre-orders, those are not eligible for MyVIP, and therefore did not award MyVIP progress.
  6. BenniHallo Win User

Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

Hello,

I've recieved an answer by the microft rewards support and they told me that I'm not part of a study about rewards on xbox. This doesn't make any sense because they should be available for everyone.

Best regards.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app is infected!

Wrong answer. It's still infected. In fact, the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app is already damaged by the infection.
  8. Al Ford1 Win User

I am getting $1.99 charges on my cash app and i don't have an Xbox account. What can i do ?

so what if I have Microsoft account but not an Xbox account. Your answer makes no sense. I can’t dispute a charge with a merchant as big as Microsoft without some special account. That is clearly wrong.
  9. Verachi Win User

I am not getting any microsoft points when I reNEW?

Thema:

1. Rewards are still wrong and your answer makes no sense. - Similar Threads - Rewards are still

2. I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have claimed robux through the reward points and it has been a few days and i still dont...: This cost about 3000 points and nothing has happened, no error, no anything just lost my points 198df33d-1474-4fe5-9a9b-b4ef534d6d84
  3. Xbox rewards app still slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app still slow: Since summer last year (2022) the rewards app on my Xbox Series S and my son's, is incredibly slow. It takes around 15 seconds to open, then there is a distinct lag when you click on any of the...
  4. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...
  5. When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I redeemed a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card from microsoft rewards it had still told...: I had purchased a microsoft xbox 1 month gift card on microsoft rewards of had still told me to pay 10.99 and the confirm button was missing I need help because I had saved up two years just for...
  6. Why is my Microsoft reward still “In progress”?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft reward still “In progress”?: It’s been 10 and a half hours since I redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards, it is a League Of Legends gift card. After waiting for approximately 5 hours, I contacted the Microsoft Rewards customer...
  7. Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received summer spotlight $10 reward: It's been nearly a month since the summer spotlight promotion that xbox/microsoft rewards ran. I've been going back and forth with rewards support to determine why I never received the $10 gift...
  8. Xbox Reward quests still hasn't given me points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Reward quests still hasn't given me points: It's been since very early April and I've completed every quest, I was told I was a priority issue but its never been resolved. I've had multiple agents try and resolve the issue they all said to...
  9. September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Reward STILL MISSING: I was assured I would receive it by the end of October. Can somebody remind me what month it is now? I already cancelled my subscription due to this, and I won't be paying for it again. Thanks for...
  10. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256