Rewards App down on XBO?

Discus and support Rewards App down on XBO? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Microsoft Rewards App down for anyone else this morning on Xbox? I try to launch mine and it just sits there acting like it is loading then goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saeleth, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Rewards App down on XBO?

Is the Microsoft Rewards App down for anyone else this morning on Xbox? I try to launch mine and it just sits there acting like it is loading then goes back to the dashboard.

:)

Saeleth, Jan 20, 2020
  2. dewdrop8881 Win User

Rewards App down on XBO?

Try rebooting your system. Mine seems to be functioning, is it only the rewards not functioning"?
  3. Sayann X Win User

Rewards App down on XBO?

Hello,

The same problem is listed here. Either patient is the same problem for everyone
  4. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Rewards App down on XBO?

Hey I'm sorry about that it will be up and running very soon so don't worry you will get your points today.
  5. Saeleth Win User

Rewards App down on XBO?

Tried a full reboot but its still just not working unfortunately.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Is the rewards app down?

It seems you have taken all the steps you can...only one left is to contact Rewards Support:

Microsoft Rewards

Unfortunately, they are unlikely to get back to you before the new week starts later today
Thema:

Rewards App down on XBO?

1. Rewards App down on XBO? - Similar Threads - Rewards App down

2. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  3. Can somebody help me with the rewards app on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me with the rewards app on xbox?: Hi, I redeemed a robux gift card from the rewards app on my Xbox using my points but I never got any robux or any kind of code, could someone help please? Thanks...
  4. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  5. Xbox Rewards Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards Hub App: I doubt if any of you have the same problem with me but I'll just get to the point. Just discovered that I have the option 'My rewards' on the Profile & System section. Only problem is that when I...
  6. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  7. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  8. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  9. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  10. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...