Rewards account suspended

Discus and support Rewards account suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I believe it was on thursday last week, I found out my Rewards account was suspended. I have read up on what actions can get it suspended, and I know I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andreasvip, Dec 5, 2023.

1. andreasvip
    andreasvip Guest

I believe it was on thursday last week, I found out my Rewards account was suspended. I have read up on what actions can get it suspended, and I know I haven't done anything wrong. I have sent several tickets, but the problem is I'm not sure they're getting through: quick translation it says "Support request failed" but it also says I'll recieve updates via email. No response so far.

Rewards account suspended [​IMG]

:)

andreasvip, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

Why is the account suspended, that is the problem you must fix, if it is suspended, nothing will work with rewards until that is fixed.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi there, it's been 2 months since Microsoft has suspended my account and I still don't know why

The Rewards team will suspend accounts if they break the ToS. For example, using a VPN can result in your account being suspended. They aren't doing this to "hundreds of thousands" of people, and they don't suspend accounts without good reason. That would just be a waste of everyone's time. Again, my best advice is to wait to hear back from the Rewards team.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Smwutches Win User

redeemed gamepass ultimate but have not recieved code.

If your Rewards account is suspended then that may also be why you haven't received the code. If your account is suspended, you won't be able to complete the daily sets.
  5. hunter lee Win User

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended

Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended and dont know why
    It just said i was suspended and dont y
  6. Kylie Woyote Win User

Transition to suspended MS Rewards account?

Same here. Bing rewards account got locked in "under review" or something forever and then got rolled into Microsoft rewards and is now suspended. I don't really care about the points so much as I don't want my xbox account to get
    suspended for some goofy reason.
Thema:

1. Rewards account suspended - Similar Threads - Rewards account suspended

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  4. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  5. Rewards account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards account suspended: I think my account is suspended. I've read about what actions can get you suspended and I know I haven't done anything wrong. I've already submitted several tickets, but I'm not sure they are...
  6. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  7. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  8. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  9. Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended?: Why was my Microsoft Rewards account suspended? I keep getting the run around and sent in a circle. Xbox says talk to Microsoft then Microsoft says talk to Xbox. I just wanna know why my rewards...
  10. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....