Reward Quests not working for any game play activities

Discus and support Reward Quests not working for any game play activities in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; anyone else seeing this? any reward quest which counts games played doesn't work - it is capturing Achievements and the launching of the Game Pass app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/clockwork2012, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Reward Quests not working for any game play activities

anyone else seeing this? any reward quest which counts games played doesn't work - it is capturing Achievements and the launching of the Game Pass app on mobile.

It's not capturing any games played - both locally & cloud-played games.

Problem submitted via Xbox.

submitted by /u/clockwork2012
    [link] [comments]

/u/clockwork2012, Sep 7, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Quest on game pass

I noticed the Play Game Pass daily hasn't activated in the past few days, and I see no new missions. It's a new month and that means new quests, so my guess is they are updating the quests. Keep doing the activities like log in daily and play game pass
    daily, we should see new quests soon. Bing just updated the Microsoft Rewards for the month, so Game Pass will be updated soon I'm sure.
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

How long does it take for xbox quest to show its been completed?

Hey Khrist thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

As stated on the
    Xbox Game Pass Quests
    page Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.. Go ahead and check it out and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other
    matter!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quest November 2018 Not Updating

Hey Mozzabin thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

As stated on our
    Xbox Game Pass Quest FAQs
    :

Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

Also:Your reward will be sent to you through Xbox Message Center in the following month.

So in short, we are keeping track, and all rewards earned will be sent out just give it a bit of time. Hope that helps but feel free to let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
  6. M4TT 9 Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

Mine either doesn't work at all, or works if I play a game after about 18 hours of the quest being active
Thema:

Reward Quests not working for any game play activities

1. Reward Quests not working for any game play activities - Similar Threads - Reward Quests working

2. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  3. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  4. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  5. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  6. Quest rewards not showing up on Xbox One or xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quest rewards not showing up on Xbox One or xbox app: My quest rewards says I completed daily, weekly and monthly. Which I have not done the daily or completed weekly and the month not over so I haven't completed it....
  7. Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily Rewards Quests Not Unlocking: I've played my Xbox today and my daily quests for playing an Xbox game are not unlocking. To be clear I'm not registering as having completed the quest, not that they've unlocked and I can't turn...
  8. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  9. Xbox Rewards Daily Quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards Daily Quests: I haven't had access to Xbox Rewards missions, the missions to play Microsoft Jewel, play on PC and with friends have not appeared for months, is there a problem with my account?...
  10. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...