Reward points not depositing

Discus and support Reward points not depositing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My reward points are not being deposited. 7b933610-764f-42bc-b0c5-8840b6fa9cc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KAL EL BRIMBOR, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Reward points not depositing

My reward points are not being deposited.

:)

KAL EL BRIMBOR, Nov 11, 2016
  2. walmartlies
    walmartlies Guest
    Rewards not depositing

my rewards points not depositing into my accounts missing on deals here

walmartlies, Nov 11, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello AWKW4RDxPANDA,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KAL EL BRIMBOR,

We responded to your previous post at (Reward Deposits not working.). At this time, we have not yet received a resolution
    from the other team working on this issue.

XBLRewards8, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: