Reward points for buying XB1 S not given...

Discus and support Reward points for buying XB1 S not given... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i bought a new Xbox One S specifically using the Microsoft Store so i could get the rewards points and i don't seem to be getting my points, how do... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hellrazor62201, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Reward points for buying XB1 S not given...

So i bought a new Xbox One S specifically using the Microsoft Store so i could get the rewards points and i don't seem to be getting my points, how do I find out how to get this corrected ASAP?

:)

Hellrazor62201, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Sizzmarcusio
    Sizzmarcusio Guest
    50,000 reward points not received newly purchased XB1 S from Microsoft store

It's been 15 days since my XB1 S shipped from the Microsoft store after upgrading my original XB1 during the 50,000 point reward promotion, yet I've not received my credit/points.

Order # 11991015068

Gamertag -

Sizzmarcusio, Nov 17, 2016
  3. xSMOKEx 20
    xSMOKEx 20 Guest
    Missing 50K Rewards Points for XB1 S Upgrade

Hi!

I upgraded to an XB1 S to take advantage of the 50K Rewards Points. The order was shipped on 12/8 and received on 12/13. I signed into and made the XB1 S my primary Xbox on 12/25, but the reward points are still not pending.

Would anyone be able to look into this for me?

I appreciate your help in advance!

Thanks,

Brian

xSMOKEx 20, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Reward points for buying XB1 S not given...