Reward Not Received

Discus and support Reward Not Received in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey, I was directed here from Microsoft Support. My reference number is: 1364086476. Yesterday, I redeemed my Microsoft Rewards points for $10 Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Johnny Wight, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Johnny Wight
    Johnny Wight Guest

Reward Not Received

Hey, I was directed here from Microsoft Support. My reference number is: 1364086476. Yesterday, I redeemed my Microsoft Rewards points for $10 Xbox Live credit. The confirmation page told me I would receive an e-mail, but I have not. I also checked to see
    if it was automatically assigned to my Live account, but it was not. My Microsoft Rewards points have been deducted for the $10 Xbox Live, though.

:)

Johnny Wight, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards not received

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Not received reward

Hello SillyFawn106745,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once we know more, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Reward Not Received

You'll need to contact customer support for Microsoft Rewards (they are separate from the Xbox rewards program). There is a contact link on their redemption page.

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Reward Not Received