Reward mission not completing

Discus and support Reward mission not completing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Sobiegraj, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Reward mission not completing

The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points.

:)

David Sobiegraj, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards Mission not completing.

Hello Zarosio,

That page displays all purchases you make and marks them as "You pre-ordered" regardless of whether it was a pre-order or purchased post-release. Since your purchase of Skyrim was made after release and was not a pre-order, it was not eligible for a punch.
  4. JerryH1425 Win User

rewards

Complete a mission that states you will receive a reward.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

rewards

You can get rewards by completing missions that have rewards attached too them as prizes.
  6. meresidesoldier Win User

Reward points

You could also complete reward missions if you have the gamepass some missions give 600 reward points you can typically earn over 2000 reward points every month hope this helps
Thema:

1. Reward mission not completing - Similar Threads - Reward mission completing

2. Never received Sharpshooter mission reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never received Sharpshooter mission reward: I was just checking my history regarding Gem deposits and noticed I have never been credited for the Sharpshooter mission - completing 6 monthly missions in a row. I have done this, getting the...
  3. Gold Dust Mission NOT giving my reward CHECK the Proofs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gold Dust Mission NOT giving my reward CHECK the Proofs: As I stated in my previous post I already completed all the requirements to complete the Gold Dust mission and I didn't received my gems, CHECK the pictures, I already played more than 10 hours in...
  4. Pandemic Mission Completed for Games & Avatar purchased but no reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pandemic Mission Completed for Games & Avatar purchased but no reward: Hi,. Completed both the purchase of game and avatar but no rewards have been given yet. Thank you 8d3b8d37-a564-4e05-a66d-0e638e1e7d92
  5. the preorder reward in my mission

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    the preorder reward in my mission: the preorder reward in my mission have disapeared what happened is it not anymore acsessible '?? fc23cedf-0f3c-4401-91c0-df492af5cdeb
  6. Already Purchased Game Eligibility for Wild West Reward Mission

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Already Purchased Game Eligibility for Wild West Reward Mission: I noticed that Minecraft was one of the games on the list of eligible games for the mission but it says you need to purchase it in order to get credit for that step. The problem is that I already...
  7. I stumbled by accident a way to exploit the system on a certain reward mission worth 15 bucks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I stumbled by accident a way to exploit the system on a certain reward mission worth 15 bucks.: Well, I had a moral debat with myself and have concluded a mistake of 15,000 being scheduled to be deposited into my account is something I should speak up about. Xbox has given me over 13 yrs of...
  8. My pre order reward mission not showing 2 out of 3

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pre order reward mission not showing 2 out of 3: Ive pre ordered Sea of thieves and Far Cry 5. Only 1 of the mission things is showing. I want to pre order Kingdom come deliverance as well but im not gonna bother if i then have to pre order...
  9. Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Freedom reward mission...confused to say the least: So i opted in for freedom contest on the 15th, but i've been doing the 'Free-Ride' for 2wks and i dont even have 1 game credited to my account. nor d i have my rewards for 3 months of surveys,...
  10. Not receving points for the mission "Reward yourself by pre ordering now"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receving points for the mission "Reward yourself by pre ordering now": Hello, I am seeking some help with receiving my reward points. I have successfully completed the punchcard for the pre-order mission that is supposed to reward 15,000 points. However, the third...