Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing

Discus and support Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey I have 15,000 rewards credits, but I don't see the option to deposit them. Can anyone help? a6b4ec28-c970-4b59-ada5-bc9ec3f871eb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by StingingTrain0, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing

Hey I have 15,000 rewards credits, but I don't see the option to deposit them. Can anyone help?

:)

StingingTrain0, Jan 31, 2018
  2. Wisebap
    Wisebap Guest
    Used VIP gems to buy credits, I have 25k but there is no request deposit button?

Hey I used my vip gems to buy rewards credits on the 16th, they are appearing on my rewards page and states "you have 25,250 credits" my issue is the make a deposit button is not appearing. I have never had an issue in the past with rewards or making a deposit
    when I have over 1000 credits. Is there a way to trigger the deposit? I would like to use the currency I will (hopefully) receive to pre order Far Cry 5 before the game is released on the 27th so I can make use of the 10% pre order discount. Any help would
    be great.

Wisebap, Jan 31, 2018
  3. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are automatically scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th,
    they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Jan 31, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello StingingTrain0,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Credits are automatically scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th,
    they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello StingingTrain0,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Simply Rewarding points have not been put in my account.

Hello mdeneen99,

From the FAQ for the Simply Rewarding offer:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

After you have completed the offer, your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours.

Note that pending and deposited are two different Credit types. Pending Credits are undeposited, and are awaiting action to move to the deposited state. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits
    pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Therefore, your deposit will not occur until the end of the month.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Program

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2013 and changed to Rewards credits.. If you signed up for the Rewards program after points were discontinued, then you would not have earned any points.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending, or you can request a deposit when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000, and they would be deposited on the date listed
    on the site at the time that you request the deposit.
  10. Farscape247 Win User

Rewards

the reward credits will show on your xbox live rewards section in a few days, that is if you have signed up the the rewards program, they normally convert and deposit into your live account twice per month, but to get a deposit you need to have at least
    5000 reward points.
Thema:

1. Reward Credit Deposit Sign Not Appearing - Similar Threads - Reward Credit Deposit

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  4. Have not received credit for my reward gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have not received credit for my reward gems: i have not received the credit for my reward gems it stated I will receive them by 30/06/18 but I have not received any credit on my xbox live account b27981eb-3b60-4884-b5e4-01dd804635b7
  5. No redeem on Xbox reward credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No redeem on Xbox reward credit: Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not 048c4208-5fe3-434e-86f4-c940aea71552
  6. Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Credit: Please restock the rewards credits. You are litally giving us nothing in return when we dont purchase anything from the vault since you are out of stock. Converting it at a rate of 1 germ to 1...
  7. Reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit deposit: Hello Can you let me know why the 30,000+ credits I have in my account for last 2 weeks have not been converted into my account balance on my account? 27df92be-acb8-494e-9224-213640ceb630
  8. Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problems with Xbox reward credit deposit: Good morning, the present question is that I have been receiving an email for 2 months where he tells me that I have problems with my account when making the transfer or deposit of the accumulated...
  9. Reward credit will not deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit will not deposit: so its 15 on the month. None of my credit have transfer over. I have approox 19,000 credits. But they have just been sitting not transfering over. Please help or explain what i need to do. (no...
  10. Early Reward Credit Deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Early Reward Credit Deposit: Unable to request an early reward credit deposit. The option has been missing the last couple of days. Tried with both phone and PC. 43befba7-8664-4483-814e-90fbf4b6d9e5