Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP.

Discus and support Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Redeem not working Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card Order Confirmation: 551361496364061 Promo Code: [Mod Removed ] Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samurai2k, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Samurai2k
    Samurai2k Guest

Redeem not working

Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card

Order Confirmation: 551361496364061

Promo Code: [Mod Removed ]

Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card

Order Confirmation: 545655112321086

Promo Code: [Mod Removed]

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode

Something went wrong

Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

Xbos-0x80122727

319128a9-d370-4429-904e-23ab1154bee9

2016/06/11 - 03:05:45 UTC

:)

Samurai2k, Jun 11, 2016
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Reidlos88
    Reidlos88 Guest
    Never received my rewards!

Actually it is possible to redeem it for digital cards. If you browse the rewards pages and not just what they have on their feature list. you can even get microsoft store digital cards. Attached is an image from theor rewards redeem listings of a xbox digital
    gift card.

Reward:  Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP. [​IMG]

Reidlos88, Jun 11, 2016
  4. DarthRaitu
    DarthRaitu Guest

Hey Samurai2K360

First and foremost, please NEVER post any codes in a public place like here. Someone could decide to use them for their own gain, and it wouldn't be anything that could be stopped as you've ''willingly'' given the codes out, even if mistakingly... I have
    flagged the post so that moderators can look and remove your codes.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to redeem your code, and you're right to post your query here as phone and chat support don't deal with promotional codes, so forum support are best placed to be able to help. You've posted this question in the correct
    category, so they should be able to assist you and either PM you or let you know through this thread what you can do.

Please also note that the Xbox Forum staff will not provide new codes for this, they will only retrieve previously issued codes.

The Xbox Forum staff work Monday to Friday, 9:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST. For this reason, please allow up to 3 working days to receive a response on your forum post.

Please do not bump your thread, or start a new thread. This will allow Xbox Forum staff to get to you quicker.

DarthRaitu, Jun 11, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there Samurai2K360!

Sorry to hear you're having redemption trouble! For issues with redeeming codes please reach out to
    Phone/Chat support, they'll be able to best look into why you're having trouble with redemption. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Samurai2K360!

Sorry to hear you're having redemption trouble! For issues with redeeming codes please reach out to
    Phone/Chat support, they'll be able to best look into why you're having trouble with redemption. Thanks for your understanding and patience!
  7. DarthRaitu Win User

Hey Samurai2K360

First and foremost, please NEVER post any codes in a public place like here. Someone could decide to use them for their own gain, and it wouldn't be anything that could be stopped as you've ''willingly'' given the codes out, even if mistakingly... I have
    flagged the post so that moderators can look and remove your codes.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to redeem your code, and you're right to post your query here as phone and chat support don't deal with promotional codes, so forum support are best placed to be able to help. You've posted this question in the correct
    category, so they should be able to assist you and either PM you or let you know through this thread what you can do.

Please also note that the Xbox Forum staff will not provide new codes for this, they will only retrieve previously issued codes.

The Xbox Forum staff work Monday to Friday, 9:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST. For this reason, please allow up to 3 working days to receive a response on your forum post.

Please do not bump your thread, or start a new thread. This will allow Xbox Forum staff to get to you quicker.

8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  9. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t redeem 5-Month trial for Xbox Game-Pass

10. Georges C. Win User

Gift Card code keeps failing with error saying code isn't valid

Thema:

1. Reward: $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card not able to REDEEM, please HELP. - Similar Threads - Reward Digital Gift

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  4. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  7. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  8. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  9. Xbox reward 14 digit code

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward 14 digit code: I claimed a Xbox reward and got an email with a 14 digit code to claim on https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com/ at the bottom of the email it say you can go to that website to claim it to use...
  10. Missing digit code for visa reward.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing digit code for visa reward.: I received a code for a visa reward. But has only 14 digits, instead of 25. fd271e35-b2bb-4887-a2de-a9100f4b9183