Revamp your gamerpic approval system please

Discus and support Revamp your gamerpic approval system please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just received enforcement action for my gamerpic, which is not something that should be possible. Why did I have to wait for xbox to approve the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AFr3nchTaunt3r, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Revamp your gamerpic approval system please

I just received enforcement action for my gamerpic, which is not something that should be possible. Why did I have to wait for xbox to approve the picture if they are simply going to punish me for their lack of proper review? The picture featured a character
    in her bra, which I was unsure would make it through approval, however when it did I assumed xbox did not consider it inappropriate or lewd considering you know...they had just
    approved it. Just please in the future try to take more care in your gamerpic approval system, so more people are not wrongly punished for xbox having a poor sense of what they themselves consider "lewd" or "inappropriate" content.

:)

AFr3nchTaunt3r, Dec 13, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    gamerpic approval

If you are in the alpha ring of the insider program or using the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc then you just have to wait until the pic is approved.

Mine took about 5 seconds.

It wont get approved by posting it on the forums.

Daft Badger, Dec 13, 2017
  3. BigBoss2k16
    BigBoss2k16 Guest
    gamerpic approval

Revamp your gamerpic approval system please [​IMG]

BigBoss2k16, Dec 13, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

As with the gamertag system,the gamerpic system can't catch everything.

It would help if people used common sense when uploading a custom gamerpic but judging from what I see on these forums every day it looks like common sense is in short supply.

If you are unsure whether something is ok to use on live then don't use it.

Daft Badger, Dec 13, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: