Return to castle Wolfenstein.

Discus and support Return to castle Wolfenstein. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What are the chances of bringing back the classic Return to castle Wolfenstein? Would love to hear "documents taken" again lol Classic game probably... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II StegaSuS II, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Return to castle Wolfenstein.

What are the chances of bringing back the classic Return to castle Wolfenstein? Would love to hear "documents taken" again lol

Classic game probably do rather well.

:)

II StegaSuS II, Jan 8, 2024
  2. onyxishere Win User

Wolfenstein 3D not available to download.

3. BizarroMantis Win User

Wolfenstein

What? There are a whole slew of Wolfenstein games. I've played the original id Wolfenstein, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and the remake of Wolfenstein in 2009. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the one I enjoyed the most. Sadly, it kind of lost something
    over the years and started looking like every other FPS.
  4. Scarey Turtle Win User

best fps OF ALL TIME!!!

It would have to be return to castle wolfenstein for me.
  5. MaD954 LiL BRO Win User

Golden Days?

Return to Castle Wolfenstein PUT IT IN ARCADES AND I WILL BE HAPPY WITH THAT
  6. ps360 Win User

Remembering The Xbox.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, hands down the best xbox live game at the time.
Thema:

Return to castle Wolfenstein.

1. Return to castle Wolfenstein. - Similar Threads - Return castle Wolfenstein

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  4. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  5. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  6. No return shipping label emailed

in XBoX on Consoles
    No return shipping label emailed: I cannot print return label as there is no link on my device section. The return has started but i cannot progress without the label. Ive tried everday for a week to talk to a human agent or get a...
  7. Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months...: Hi I ordered my series s from takealot and they don't except return as it's past 3 months but I still have my 12 month warranty I wanted to know if it was possible to do a return....
  8. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  9. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  10. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...