RETURN THE MONEY

Discus and support RETURN THE MONEY in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: HERO EDITION for Xbox by mistake, but I have a pc and I don’t need this version of the game, but I can’t return the money,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ПономарёвАртём, Nov 22, 2020.

1. RETURN THE MONEY

I bought MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: HERO EDITION for Xbox by mistake, but I have a pc and I don’t need this version of the game, but I can’t return the money, I had to, then, again, buy MINECRAFT DUNGEONS: HERO EDITION for pc, I tried it and I didn’t like the
    game , but again, I cannot return the money, and now, I have two versions of the game on my account, which I will never play, and the money has already been lost
    For me, this is a lot of money ($ 40 is 1/6 of my monthly salary!) and I am outraged that I cannot receive a refund for those products that I did not like and those that I cannot use in any way
    I believe that the buyer must be able to return the money for the purchase, as in Steam

:)

ПономарёвАртём, Nov 22, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

RETURN THE MONEY