Retrieve my games from my old deleted account

Discus and support Retrieve my games from my old deleted account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XenoSonja, Oct 27, 2023.

1. XenoSonja
    XenoSonja Guest

Hi,

I had an account with the game tag , i had some games that i bought, my old acct i was using i deleted it bcs it got hacked quite a lot, so i had to get rid of it. Today i decided to open my xbox one and play again, i changed the details on my email with the new email that was also registered together with my old, i changed my old tlf with my new, etc, i tried to login and play buy it seems that as i have the games installed i cannot have access to thrm bcs it appears a code 0x82d40005 and it asks if i own the games. How can i get back my PAID games? My full name and the rest details (such as location, addresses, old email address, etc) would help i think to confirm that i am the real owner. But what's the procedure?

:)

XenoSonja, Oct 27, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

So you deleted the account that was used to purchase the games? If that's the case, the only way to play them with a different gamertag would be if your console was set as your original gamertag's home Xbox, which, presumably it's not, as that's why the games aren't launching. There is no way to set that console as your original gamertag's home Xbox now, as the account no longer exists.

Purchases can't be transferred from one account to the other and as you deleted the account that purchased the games, I don't think there's anything you can do. That's assuming I'm understanding the situation correctly.
  3. FrowningPower07 Win User

XBOX LIVE

Thank you very much for the link but one thing i don't understand is if i delete the gamertag my XBOX LIVE account is on on my old console will i still be able to retrieve the gamertag on my new console when it comes????????????
  4. Smwutches Win User

Retrieving games from my account

5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Lost all my data on forza horizon 3

To my knowledge, there are no "old versions" of data. Data is overwritten as it comes in. If you deleted the data, there would be no way to retrieve it.
  6. AC666-E5578DA4-3C67- Win User

Re-download TMNT The arcade game and TMNT Turtles in Time

That is what I was fearing to hear.

I believe my last chance is try to retrieve it from my old Xbox (banned) console. But it is only seeing dust for some years, and the very old dashboard version probably won't allow me to use an USB storage device to transfer to my new Console.

And I don't mind a refund ... the value is not that great, I would even by the game again if needed !

I was wondering .... if I update my old console from an USB stick, them I might be able to retrieve the game and copy over to my new Console (am I using the very same Live ID from the old console). Any chance of this to succeed ?
Thema:

1. Retrieve my games from my old deleted account - Similar Threads - Retrieve games old

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games says linked to another Xbox account. How do I retrieve this account as it is not...: Hi, Trying to redeem Vbucks on epic games account, but epic says it’s linked to another account. How do we find what account this is linked to? 4c4e4e98-4cad-4fac-89ab-11f6a13233d8
  6. Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...: Hi, I was playing Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass but now that game is removed from Game Pass. I can no longer find my game save on my PC in the usual spot...
  7. Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?: hi, I'm trying to retrieve my old epic games account which had many cosmetics on fortnite, the account was not hacked, I just do not remember the email to it. If I have order numbers from when I...
  8. If I factory reset my xbox series s can I still retrieve my game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset my xbox series s can I still retrieve my game data: My xbox series s controller keeps scrolling down and I've tried everything except a factory reset. If I factory reset my consol can I still retrieve all my saved game data?...
  9. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  10. Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?: I have no idea if this is possible, but if it is I’d be glad to hear some advice. I’m on the latest version of windows 11, everything like that. I was troubleshooting getting the 1.20 update to...