Retrieve email on old Xbox live account

Discus and support Retrieve email on old Xbox live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have my original xbox live account on my old 360, but I have no idea what the email or password is. Is there any way to recover it? I even have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dc19944991, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Dc19944991
    Dc19944991 Guest

So I have my original xbox live account on my old 360, but I have no idea what the email or password is. Is there any way to recover it? I even have the email from 2010 when it red ringed and i had to send it for repairs. At the time I didnt have an email so my mother used hers but I cant rememeber what it was and she has passed away since.

I have the original console it was made on, and the serial number. PLEASE HELP

:)

Dc19944991, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Dc19944991.

My name is Mauro am very happy to help.

We are sorry for all the inconvenience however you will have to reach Microsoft support directly in that way they can confirm that you are the owner of the account and help you with the necessary changes to get it back.

You can use the link below to recieve Microsoft assistance for this matter:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thanks.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

If the old email ACCOUNT is closed, can you see if you can re-register it again as a new account but with the same email address? That way, once up and running, your xbox account emails will be retrievable from the new (old) email account!
  4. JFate777 Win User

Lost Account

HiHi!!!

You might be able to retrieve your account by speaking with someone from
    Xbox's Customer Support Team
    . They can help you retrieve your old account. They might ask for an old phone number, email addresses, or financial information (if you have ever bought anything on the Xbox live Market Place) to confirm the account belongs
    to you. So make sure you have these things at the stand-by.

Hope this helps!!!
  5. bowski477 Win User

Sent redeem code to old email

Unless you have access to that old email account there is no way to retrieve anything sent to it.
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

I Can’t Get my Xbox360 Games on Xbox One.

Hello kabs, how are you?

You can chat with microsot support to retrieve your e-mail or try to change the email of the old xbox account.
Thema:

1. Retrieve email on old Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Retrieve email old

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  5. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  6. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  7. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  8. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  9. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  10. How can I retrieve an account without knowing my email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I retrieve an account without knowing my email.: I linked my Microsoft account to my PlayStation account to play Minecraft with some buddies. Later we got bored of the game but recently came back to it, however I can't remember the email...