Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?

Discus and support Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will the iOS beta be reinstated so we can help test X-Cloud? I was a beta member for awhile, but it was eventually closed down. I figured a new app had... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MatthewMK7, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?

Will the iOS beta be reinstated so we can help test X-Cloud? I was a beta member for awhile, but it was eventually closed down. I figured a new app had to be on the way to support this new functionality for mobile, so I wanted to ask and see what news you could share.

Thanks

submitted by /u/MatthewMK7
    [link] [comments]

/u/MatthewMK7, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox App

Maybe you should test the BETA version. It's available on Android, not sure if on iOS
  3. Zenosos Win User

Xcloud on IOS

So test flight will send you a link via email to be able to follow to download the X cloud beta, have you checked your junk to see if Test Flight email isn't there?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16

Hello ARLETHEPOSS, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

This could be caused by the iOS beta and not an issue with the cloud gaming feature itself.

May I know if you can go back to a stable version of IOS, or if you have close another iPhone with iOS 16.5 or less, verify the cloud gaming feature there?
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Test flight iOS beta

Adding on to what the awesome M3tal said below (which is all correct), they have probably thousands of entries so please be patient. It will be worth it i'm sure.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Test flight iOS beta

If you are selected for the beta, you will receive an invite via TestFlight in your provided e-mail.

If you aren't invited to the program immediately, they will retain your request for 30 days. If you have not been invited within 30 days and are still interested in participating, sign up again.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbRy-wRtSK6PNEpsAQWl0jmWlUQzZIWFhHOUZRUDdWTFdDMlpXWjNDSlJKWS4u
Thema:

Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing?

1. Resurrection of iOS Beta for X-Cloud testing? - Similar Threads - Resurrection iOS Beta

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  4. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?: I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with...
  7. Xbox Series X Diablo 2 Resurrected Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Diablo 2 Resurrected Crash: Diablo 2 Resurrected crashes every 30 minutes to an hour, and even sometimes crashes my XBOX SERIES X completely and shuts it down. I notice the Xbox symbol light blinks when the game crashes. I...
  8. Xbox 360 можно ли воскресить диск [Translate] Xbox 360 can you resurrect the drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 можно ли воскресить диск [Translate] Xbox 360 can you resurrect the drive: ( усская версия) У меня есть сломанный диск с игрой kinect sports для xbox 360 можно ли востановить его или получить електронную копию? Это был мой любимый диск и нехочется так его потерять (Eng...
  9. My XBOX One died, can I resurrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One died, can I resurrect: I have had external PS problems for a while with my Bone, where resetting PS has brought it back to life. Until now. My XB was unplugged for about a week and when I was trying to plug it back and...
  10. Please resurrect ETERNAL CHAMPIONS Sega!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please resurrect ETERNAL CHAMPIONS Sega!!: Not sure how many of you remember this series but it was really ahead of it's time with background stage fatalities. Long before Mortal Kombat ever started doing them, I just wish it would have...