Restrictions on my xbox account trying to download games

Discus and support Restrictions on my xbox account trying to download games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, im trying to download a pg18 game on gamepass but its telling me i have restrictions on my account? I downloaded the xbox family app and im not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nizz00, Jun 30, 2024 at 5:14 PM.

1. /u/nizz00
    /u/nizz00 Guest

Hello, im trying to download a pg18 game on gamepass but its telling me i have restrictions on my account? I downloaded the xbox family app and im not in a family, I cant tell either if my account is a child account anywhere. Ive tried checking the age ive put in on my microsoft account, and ive also clicked the manage family link in the pc app and theres only me in my family? How do i fix this?

submitted by /u/nizz00
    [link] [comments]

2. Tailslide Win User

Still can't download GWG 360 games on Xbox One even after newest update

My son has a paid xbox live gold subscription and I am able to download the free xb1 games under it including the rated M ones because I do not have content restrictions set.

Are you saying there is some special restriction that you can't download the free xbox 360 games under a child xbox live gold account?
  3. USERCAST Win User

Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error

Yes, I figured it out. For whatever reason, there was an age restriction on my Xbox account, probably for my little brother. Anyway, removing the age restriction and trying again worked for me. Try checking if you have any restrictions at all on your account
    (Xbox or Microsoft) and remove them. This should work for you too.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

RE: Downloading marketplace content issue.

Is the content you are trying to download region restricted? If it is and you are out of your XBL accounts region that may explain why it is not downloading.
  5. IraqLobster447 Win User

Purchase of this content is not allowed for child + teen accounts.

I have no restrictions on my account and i'm trying to download a dlc for bioshock infinite. please help! i'm already 17 to begin with, so i'm sure this shouldn't be happening.
  6. Ibrahim Babar Win User

I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service library for my region)

Thank you so much for the response. If that is the case then why was I able to download DESTROY ALL HUMANS, with it also having an age restriction of +16? Also how do I check my age restrictions? My Microsoft account also shows that my age is well over 16 years, unless my Microsoft account is separate from my Xbox account
Thema:

1. Restrictions on my xbox account trying to download games - Similar Threads - Restrictions account trying

2. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  3. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  4. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  5. This is rated above accounts restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is rated above accounts restrictions: Hello I have subscribed to the Game Pass thing and many games that are rated above 16 are not showing and I am 23 years old. and when I search for them and try to install them it asks me a...
  6. Cant fix my account restrictions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant fix my account restrictions: Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account...
  7. Why does my account have restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have restrictions?: Hello, For some reason my account has restrictions and I'm not sure why. I'm not in a family I am over 18 I own the account 280cd1b1-7774-4b50-8d29-2337062f8430
  8. Xbox Account Restricted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Restricted: I just purchased a used Xbox Series X and it seems to be locked due to an account restriction. Is there any way to remove the previous owner’s account and make this Xbox my own, or do I need to...
  9. Account hacked and put into restricted state.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and put into restricted state.: My account has been hacked and the page says that my security info will be changed back to the one before hacking after the restricted state is over. So if I understand correctly that means that I...
  10. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...