Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default

Discus and support Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It says the required part is missing how do I fix this? a6f0cc83-51ec-4513-b3e0-338248047ead Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exodus60, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Exodus60
    Exodus60 Guest

It says the required part is missing how do I fix this?

:)

Exodus60, Aug 3, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Restoring Factory Defaults

NetComm NV6

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – admin

Password – admin

Through Firmware

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press enter.
    3. Enter “admin” for both the username and password in the resulting pop up.
    4. Select Management from the menu across the top.
    5. Select Reset Router from the menu on the left.
    6. Check the Reset to factory defaults setting box.
    7. Click the Reboot button.
    8. The device will restart with all factory settings restored.

Through Hardware

Locate the reset button on the back of the gateway.

Using a pen or toothpick press and hold this button for aprox. 5 seconds.

Release the button and the device will restart with all factory settings restored.

XBR Poseidon, Aug 3, 2014
  3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Fritz!Box 3390

Login Information:

Default Gateway – Web Server's Default Page

Username – there is no username or password unless one is set by the user.

Password –

Through Firmware

*This device is unique in that it resets via a command entered by handset.

1. Pick up the handset.
    2. Dial # 991 * 15901590*
    3. The device will now restart with factory settings.

XBR Poseidon, Aug 3, 2014
  4. Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default

To restore xbox default settings

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Select the storage device that you want to rename, and then press Y on your controller.

Select Format. You will see the following message:

This will delete all content on this device. Do you wish to continue?

Select Yes to format the storage device.

If you are asked to enter your console serial number, do so, and then select Done. This step helps to guard against accidental formatting.

The console serial number is located on the back of the console and behind the oval door on the front of the console.

DangerousBard, Aug 5, 2014
  5. DangerousBard Win User

To restore xbox default settings

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Select the storage device that you want to rename, and then press Y on your controller.

Select Format. You will see the following message:

This will delete all content on this device. Do you wish to continue?

Select Yes to format the storage device.

If you are asked to enter your console serial number, do so, and then select Done. This step helps to guard against accidental formatting.

The console serial number is located on the back of the console and behind the oval door on the front of the console.
  6. OxbowPolecat562 Win User

Restore Factory Defaults

7. gds1972 Win User

Xbox360 factory default

Hi

Please use the link below and select either the option to Chat With Xbox Support or the Request a Call From Support option and they should be able to help you with this problem.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. h2k Anon Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

My router is a D-Link DIR-615

The Wireless adapter is internal (new 360 slim)

MAC filtering is off

I have already restored to factory default... but to no avail.
  9. onyxishere Win User

SMC: Restore Factory Defaults

Please do not post personal info including username and password on the forums. Others can see it and use it against you.
Thema:

1. Restoring xbox360 slim to factory default - Similar Threads - Restoring xbox360 slim

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  5. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  6. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  7. XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?

in XboX Insiders
    XBox one x in insiders program. How to restore?: Hello I'm new here but I need help. I have an xbox one x and I succesfully broke my HDD. As I know this console was updated by the latest firmware from insiders program. And now I don't know how...
  8. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  9. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  10. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...